Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s been a while guys

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
Been a while since I was on here for a good amount of time, I’ve been trying to stay busy. Cut back on the hours I work a little and spent more time fishing and out in nature, really has helped my mental state a bit.

I still don’t eat very regularly but when I do it’s aloooot, I ate probobly 4 pounds of fish yesterday.

I started writing a Ted Kaczynski like manifesto, but I’ve lost motivation.

Also, still horridly ugly, despite taking lots of showers and going outside almost everyday. I’m just a little less depressed.

Also, when I have to be out in public, like in a store or at work or somthing, I get this pain in my head like brainfreeze. Any of you guys get this?

Edit: I also bought days gone, it’s a really cool game. Any of you played it?

do you live in a cabin

What do you mean brainfreeze? Does it hurt?

You’re living the life brocel

Would love to fishing if I could

Good to read you managed to take care of yourself and cope a bit better.
I'm not sure what you mean with "brainfreeze". All I can think of is how I am unable to react to many social situations which causes a delay to my speech or attitude and make me awkward to people.
I think by interacting a lot it can be improved though.

Good to read you managed to take care of yourself and cope a bit better.
I'm not sure what you mean with "brainfreeze". All I can think of is how I am unable to react to many social situations which causes a delay to my speech or attitude and make me awkward to people.
I think by interacting a lot it can be improved though.
I mean like a dull aching pain when I have to be out around people.