Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's becomes more harder to accept my subhumanity.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I try to distract myself from reality with various copes but its becomes harder and harder. Especially when I see females with masculine men and look at my small feminine hands. I don't even consider myself a "man", just freak of nature.

lazarus was a beggar and a very pitiful one at that,and he is now with christ.lazarus was seen as more of a man by god himself,then the rich chad that ignored lazarus and lead a very lavish life.one is in heaven and another is in hell.

small feminine
Does your face look good at least though?

lazarus was a beggar and a very pitiful one at that,and he is now with christ.lazarus was seen as more of a man by god himself,then the rich chad that ignored lazarus and lead a very lavish life.one is in heaven and another is in hell.
Exactly, man sees what's in front of him but God sees the heart.

religion is a useless cope. I ask "god" everyday to just end so i can go back to non existence. Religion:soy: is low IQ

religion is a useless cope. I ask "god" everyday to just end so i can go back to non existence. Religion:soy: is low IQ
Low IQ is happiness. High Iq is cope

Does your face look good at least though?
My face is even worse.
I don't have a strong faith.

Last edited:
I know that feel

I avoid reflective surfaces at all costs, don't want to see that hideous monster face of mine. It's obviously still not enough for me to stop feeling like an absolute subhuman scum

It definitely ain't easy