Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story it's basically over for me

finch

finch

artcel
sat on a bus with some random 14 year old kid who's trying to make a conversation with me because i had a flower in my hand (that i got from my school for some reason.) Was all fine and dandy up to the point where she asked me for my name, and when I responded she told me "that sounds an awful lot like a boys name" while proceeding to talk to her friends about the "girl with the flower"

tfw you're manlet enough to not even pass as a guy anymore, even after a full on conversation AND name exchange.

i'll see myself out guys there is no hope left

How old are you? You should see a doc afap,

17 almost 18 my dude
Get your hormones checked. Any moment you wait longer the higher the possibility your growthplates closed already.

That's fucking brutal bro ngl :feelsrope:

Do you have long hair bro?

my hair goes slightly over my ears if i don't style it or anything (which i didn't that day)
What about your face, does it look very feminine?

What about your face, does it look very feminine?
apparently looks very androgynous, I have a pretty young and round-ish face and my jawline is barely defined. The only "typical" male feature I have would be my jew nose even though a lot of women seem to share this feature with me too. my chin is okay for the most part, not very defined but it has some shape going on.

Is your voice really light?

I mean most girls are bisexual aren’t they ?

Time to consider hormonal treatments, possibly surgery.

damn absolutely brutal when u get mistaken for foid in public, i'd be seething with rage

Not as brutal as when a foid called me cute in middle school then said haha no you're ugly.

You should have ate the flower in front of them.

You should live as a girl to get special treatment

i used to have a manlet friend around your age he took hormones or something like that and he grew a bit taller

It sucks to be misgendered, and happened often in teem years, but 14 years old are not kid, but prime age of girl