Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Astonishing how Women Wonder Why Guys don't Give a Fuck About Them

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
College is nuclear war fuel. I am constantly hearing stories about degenerate drunken "hookups", three-ways, and shit like this. A bunch of women running around being worthless trash skanks. And then they bitch and moan when guys just want to play them and don't actually give a fuck about them.

"I've given what should be my husband's to 27 other men, why don't men love me?"
"My favorite hobby is getting defiled by random strangers in drunken debauchery every weekend, why don't men love me?"
"I'm incapable of appreciating a man as my one and only after being with 58 other men, why don't men love me?"
"I've gotten STDs and had an abortion, why don't men love me?"

Not only do they deserve to be annihilated for being degenerate, they also deserve to be annihilated for being this fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Put them in gas chambers!

Another beautiful post by @ItheIthe

All those jahals males need to focus on praising Al Rahmanand leave those sluts to decay

What kind of uni do you go to?

I wish this were the case. So many beta cucks who will worship a bitch who views him like dirt.

legit af. It's fucking disgusting.

Small private uni, about 3000 undergrad.

I go a much bigger uni and am lucky enough to find other incel guys around and those who hate degeneracy.

Aren't there others like that where you are?

I go a much bigger uni and am lucky enough to find other incel guys around and those who hate degeneracy.

Aren't there others like that where you are?
Not that I know. All males I know are degenerate trash too except for maybe one, I'm not sure.

degenerate drunken "hookups", three-ways, and shit like this. A bunch of women running around being worthless trash skanks. And then they bitch and moan when guys just want to play them and don't actually give a fuck about them.
And that's just the "autistic girls"

I admire your self-control. If I went to college I would definitely have gone ER.

it amazes me that females actually brag about one night stands and fucking random men.

fucking whores.

Probably going to transfer to a public school of about 6000 next year and commute. Not that it will make a difference though.

Probably not. But the more people the uni has, the higher the probability of you finding like-minded, folks.

JFL at going to college. Better to be NEET and make money off bets and investments. I have my own place and can afford basics+ save a bit for rainy day.