Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its annoying to me how normies are always travelling and driving to different cities

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Like bro you aren't successful at all in your own city.. hold off on the travelling and focus on getting the basics right first. Its like a kid in karate struggling in yellow belt, who is trying to do the black belt stuff and failing miserably.

The failing miserably is the big thing, my low tier normie friend spent 15 years 'travelling' on far off vacations and every time he thought he was going to meet women and have sex with women, but he never once did. It just cost a ton of money and also when travelling he wasn't making money working.

Like bro you aren't successful at all in your own city.. hold off on the travelling and focus on getting the basics right first. Its like a kid in karate struggling in yellow belt, who is trying to do the black belt stuff and failing miserably.

The failing miserably is the big thing, my low tier normie friend spent 15 years 'travelling' on far off vacations and every time he thought he was going to meet women and have sex with women, but he never once did. It just cost a ton of money and also when travelling he wasn't making money working.
Stacys travel only for sex