Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's amazing to see how women go from submissive slut to independent strong women whenever if a chad or normie cuck is near them

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
1 and a half year ago i was observing the behaviour of the Girls on the entrance of my local teenage Center, everytime a 6'3 tyrone came out they where quiet,and submissive while they where giggling if he's gonna ask them out

But everytime a ugly White or ethnic under 6' guy came out they where hysterically "Dissing" him and calling him names in a dominant manner

Foids are like total different creatures to chads and tyrones, in the near of normies they are loud and hysterically but if chad appears they are instantly cute, submissive and quiet

Why cant they just make it clear that they want chad?

Fml, is it that hard?

Foids will be foids

This is why there’s a disconnect between incels, normies, and Chads

High Iq post I thought about the same thing recently, women will act like strong independent feminists all the time until chad comes up and they are submissive whores, hypocrisy at its finest

This was obvious in my group therapy when the ""high value"" 3/10s in their 20s were stuck around ugly losers like me. Suddenly, they're chirping all the time and confident. If Chad's there, they're quiet and giggly.

But, I'm the crazy one for noticing these obvious differences.

This is why there’s a disconnect between incels, normies, and Chads
They all see a different side of the Foid.. so it makes sense why there would be disagreement with different views so common and it isn't like anyone can change their view easily, especially of something that they have understood from an early age.

hypocrisy at its finest
This is why I don't trust Femistazis.. I see through their charades too easily. I personally hate them and their poriferous sponge like ways, when they see us they are squeezed out of moisture, when Chad walks past her and slaps her shitter she drops herself into a bucket and gets super wet.. so easy to change their emotional state due to facial features.. my hatred of that part of them exceeds normality.

Last edited:
in the near of normies they are loud and hysterically but if chad appears they are instantly cute, submissive and quiet
Normies are proud of this usually, at least i can enjoy a woman's genuine personality and intellect:soy::soy:, i get to be held to a higher standard, tyrone has to deal with boring submissive women who suck him off whenever he wants and let him walk all over their boundaries

Normies are proud of this usually, at least i can enjoy a woman's genuine personality and intellect:soy::soy:, i get to be held to a higher standard, tyrone has to deal with boring submissive women who suck him off whenever he wants and let him walk all over their boundaries

100% accurate

High Iq post I thought about the same thing recently, women will act like strong independent feminists all the time until chad comes up and they are submissive whores, hypocrisy at its finest

God, I hate foids. You are absolutely spot on with this.

Incels and Chads are two different species to foids.

They dont want to lose their beta orbiters.
This is true. Also these whores are like disgusting manipulative bleeding chameleons.

Some soys and cucks will never learn. Lost cause. Such haram