Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s amazing these guys get married while we struggle. (Links down below)

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
Not gonna lie, tons of users here could get laid, BUT the fact is nobody wants bottom of the barrel women, if we tried we could get some severe obese, 40 yo single mother, trailer trash, but it doesnt count and we still incel at the end of the day.
Do you think these women from these posts are good looking ?
They must be even worse than trannies, ugly subhuman foids, im even scared to imagine they appearance and you are a fool if you think they are average/good looking ones.
You are also cherrypicking plus the husband might be betabuxxing them.

Not gonna lie, tons of users here could get laid, BUT the fact is nobody wants bottom of the barrel women, if we tried we could get some severe obese, 40 yo single mother, trailer trash, but it doesnt count and we still incel at the end of the day.
They must be even worse than trannies, ugly subhuman foids, im even scared to imagine they appearance and you are a fool if you think they are average/good looking ones.
I mean, would you take that over being an incel?

And in the end the super fat, old, mother of 5 will divorce-rape you and take more than a half of your life savings, making you descend instead.

Both boomers. They had it WAY easier.

op is a faggot and its like the third time i saw him making bluepill threads

There comes a point in which taking a female like that is more of a burden than the reward. Sure in theory every single one of us go to some third world shithole village where they earn 1$ a month and betabuxx some 2/10 foid out of poverty. What exactly is that going to prove though.

I guess if someone is desperate that is a good option though. But tbh being incel to me at least is far more than just females. That is just one part of it there are much more deeper problems. I wish I could fix my life but I am so weak and tired. The life beat me down and I struggle to bring myself up even though I want to.

I can't even fucking wake up on time for the last year or stick to a diet because of how tired and beat down I am. Woman are the least of my fucking concern atm.

I wanna become stronger. I want to become better me I want to become who I envision myself to be but It's hard when your entire life you got shat on by everyone and everything and beat the fuck down no thats not even enough even when you are on the floor bleeding life just fucking jumps all over your face face and smashes you in non stop no mercy no time to stop.

No sob stories, nobody to help, its just us and our fucked up lives that are largely beyond our control. If we born with good genes none of this would have happened, none of it would have escalated the way it did. But that didnt happen so now we are left to deal with it.

It is what it is you got nobody coming to help you it will never get better you just got yourselves to count on so either overcome or kill yourselves those are the only options.

We just got ourselves, nobody else. I want to prove to myself that I can become strong even after all that happened.

These men are in their 40’s and have been married for a while though. The husband might have been different when they first met

in this clown world marriage is worse than being incel

If she isn't a literal model it doesn't count.
Gigastacy or nothing.

You might have a point - any kind of normal woman only wants Chad. It's been many years since I went on a dating app but most of the girls I was being served were either out of my league who were never going to match back, a few scammers probably some fat chink using pictures of Asian models or completely obese ham planets who probably "waddled" instead of walked, the odd transvestite and weird single mothers who are "poly" and are already married or have a long term partner.

Normal women might only want Chad but where exactly are they all? I never ever seemed to even get served the chance to match with them.

As to the attractiveness of the foids in these cases - who even knows? I see some crazy stuff in RL.

Married "soccer moms" as you Americans would call them who have had multiple affairs with decent looking guys. Fairly attractive women who have been with pretty average dudes. There is one in the office where I work. Not the brightest but a pretty face who was a saleswoman. Been with blokes way below her league - but oddly enough couldn't get any of them to knock her up. Guy I work with - useless lazy ignorant cunt. His father is a senior procurement director for our division within group. Got him a "non job" in distribution. Drives a BMW X1 - was with 1 woman. Had an affair with her sister, knocked her up. Then went back to the first 1 and knocked her up. A friend of mine - she has a daughter. Was with this useless lazy pretty boy who basically put her through the ringer. Lived with her mother, did nothing around the house, paid no rent. Cheated on her multiple times. Off and on. She ended up in therapy and on anti depressants and now is pregnant with his child. He went and demanded from her mother that he wanted to keep living there for free. All of these women were average to above average in terms of looks but all I get served is obese ham planets and poly single mums.

I just don't know anymore. Every time I poke my head out to see what is happening in the world it seems more and more fucked up and I get more and more blackpilled and decide to crawl back in my hole. :feelsree: