Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's amazing how non western world is racist

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 Gorrilion of Juices ϟϟ
★★★★★
Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough

@BummerDrummer
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly
@FullTimeLoser
@AllanKing member of han supremancist state
@ThoughtfulCel
@PPEcel

I dont support racism, people are genetically programed to be vary of people who are different from them. Its the best for people to stick to their own, i dont think people from different race/culture can live together peacefully; eventually some shit happens, one side opress the other and wars break out. All races are racist no exceptions.

Sadly westerners, europeans can't anymore racist even here ethnics laugh at muhh muhh cucked white nat soc while they keep alive their racial interests
I seen on /int/ one tunesian user going on rant how berbers are superior to europeans and turks and arabs too
Japs even don't pretend to not think that they are superior to chinks and koreans and probably whites too

sadly jews cut our balls only meds and slavs are still somewhat racist but still not enough
Do you mind translating that gibberish?

Do you mind translating that gibberish?
Don’t mind the polish schizophrenic

one day he says racism is bad and huwyt soupremacists are evil and BASED ETHNIC BROCELS :soy::soy::soy: should take over Europe, the next day he says this.

One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors

@BummerDrummer
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly
@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@PPEcel
Westerners/Anglos are still racist tbh just not against niggers/spics and sometimes Arabs. They still hate rice and especially curries. Curries are hated 24/7 and racism is well accepted without any risk of criticism/job loss.

one day he says racism is bad and huwyt soupremacists are evil and BASED ETHNIC BROCELS :soy::soy::soy: should take over Europe, the next day he says this.

One of the many EEfags who’s brains have melted from the Soviet Union tainting the water of his ancestors
Man you are harsh

You aren't entirely incorrect but damn you don't pull your punches

I'm still trying to figure out why you tagged me.

Man you are harsh

You aren't entirely incorrect but damn you don't pull your punches
That's what makes him a valuable member to incels.is :feelsdevil:

nigga you forgot to say that westerners are racist to slavs

i'm not white natsoc cause i'm simply not white i value only my country interests while your anglo saxon germanics ''brothers'' are cucked by jews.
And never said this that should take over europe mr 5'5 manlet who worships nazis which would you threat as second class citizen

and this thread was more impulse reaction to that racist post on /int/

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Last edited:
These "people" are the European equivalent of spics:

-Low IQ
-they spend money on useless shit
-most of them work minimum wage jobs
-obnoxious in public spaces
-their women age like milk

At least spics don't get cucked as much as slavs.

@BummerDrummer
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly
@FullTimeLoser
@ThoughtfulCel
@PPEcel
Landlords in my neighborhood refuse non-german tenants.

I dont support racism, people are genetically programed to be vary of people who are different from them. Its the best for people to stick to their own, i dont think people from different race/culture can live together peacefully; eventually some shit happens, one side opress the other and wars break out. All races are racist no exceptions.

Extremely based

Q6jDH6c

I've been waiting for you @To koniec