Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's amazing how much people seem to respect dominant men

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
No matter what Western society may be saying these days about how pro-"LGBT" and "non-binary" people it is... it's incredible how the real world is absolutely nothing like that.

Recently as some of you may have noticed I have been reading up about that mass shooter Andrew Blaze (Randy Stair). I find the guy interesting for a number of reasons, none of which are because I have any respect for his action of killing innocent people. But what I noticed is that people on places like youtube seem to have far more hatred towards him and less respect than towards more masculine killers. I expected to see the same vitriol that's aimed at Blaze on videos about Columbine or the Virginia Tech massacre, but I just didn't see it. People were honestly one step away from admiration half the time.

Even in Andrew's videos where he acted more masculine and was talking about planning the shooting, he actually got MORE positive comments and respect in the comments than when he was behaving in an effeminate, funny or childlike way.

I guess when people think they can walk all over you and "assert dominance", they try to. And there seems a real hatred towards men who are effeminate, submissive or even childlike, oftentimes.

tl;dr: Dominant men seem to get way more respect and admiration than more submissive men.

What do you guys think about this?

The Weis shooting was hardly brought up in mainstream news/reddit. It didn't get memed almost as much as columbine as a result of that, tbh.

I only found out about it through encyclopedia dramatica

:waitwhat:

Foids and sjws love arguing that submissive men are good but it's so funny seeing how they actually act when not preaching

Foids and sjws love arguing that submissive men are good but it's so funny seeing how they actually act when not preaching

Absolutely! They seem to hate them really. Strange how they say they want them and they try to promote it. I mean, the biggest issue with women is dishonesty. So maybe it's... a trick, basically. A shit test.

Women's words are worthless.
Absolutely! They seem to hate them really. Strange how they say they want them and they try to promote it. I mean, the biggest issue with women is dishonesty. So maybe it's... a trick, basically. A shit test.

No matter what Western society may be saying these days about how pro-"LGBT" and "non-binary" people it is... it's incredible how the real world is absolutely nothing like that.

Recently as some of you may have noticed I have been reading up about that mass shooter Andrew Blaze (Randy Stair). I find the guy interesting for a number of reasons, none of which are because I have any respect for his action of killing innocent people. But what I noticed is that people on places like youtube seem to have far more hatred towards him and less respect than towards more masculine killers. I expected to see the same vitriol that's aimed at Blaze on videos about Columbine or the Virginia Tech massacre, but I just didn't see it. People were honestly one step away from admiration half the time.

Even in Andrew's videos where he acted more masculine and was talking about planning the shooting, he actually got MORE positive comments and respect in the comments than when he was behaving in an effeminate, funny or childlike way.

I guess when people think they can walk all over you and "assert dominance", they try to. And there seems a real hatred towards men who are effeminate, submissive or even childlike, oftentimes.

tl;dr: Dominant men seem to get way more respect and admiration than more submissive men.

What do you guys think about this?

Stair was a cross dresser and possibly transgender. Not the kind of shooter (((they))) would want to be given alot of attention.

Stair was a cross dresser and possibly transgender. Not the kind of shooter (((they))) would want to be given alot of attention.

Yeah I agree.

Ironically it's people's hatred towards him (far, far above and beyond what other "spree killers" receive) that made me realise how tough it can be for guys with a personality that is that feminine or even effeminate.

I am 100% against pushing transgenderism and homosexuality on children (or anyone really) and I'm opposed to the "LGBT agenda", but I also don't think it's moral to attack people on an individual level for their sexuality or gender choice.