Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s amazing how men forget or ignore that women have preferences

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cfm4o/its_amazing_how_men_forget_or_ignore_that_women/

There are some people who are perfectly nice, attractive physically even, but their personality is not your cup of tea. You don’t mesh together. I’ve had to explain to a surprising amount of guys that they aren’t horrible because I’m not interested. I always give them the bakery example.

“You walk into a bakery and see a cupcake and a croissant. You choose the croissant. There is nothing wrong with the cupcake. You’re just a croissant person.”

It's amazing how unaware roasties are they all choose the croissant and the fly infested cupcake gets thrown into the trash bin at the end of the day :lul:

Womens preferences = physical traits which you are born with nor aint, and you die alone if you were born the right way

They're so obnoxious. They always choose to write the most narcissist rants. This is exactly why I enjoy watching foids die in gore. There was especially a good video I can't find now where a foid was trying to start a fight with cartel members and as they got annoyed and walked off she thought they were scared of her and chased them, then they shot the bitch dead. :lul:

If anyone has this video link it.

What she describes its not preference, its standards, because you dont usually go for below standard, while preference means you still like and accept other things if the preferred its not available.

Her brain is playing mental gymnastics to convince her that personality is the reason she rejected those men, the brain of bluepillers will do anything to deny the truth

Crazy how all women have the exact same 'preference'.

Only chad preferences ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back