Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its amazing how copeish normies can get

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I remember just a week or so ago, i came across a thread on reddit that was discussing looks. Most comments were bluepilled, as expected, some were blackpilled and thats fair enough. You are going to get mixed opinions, even though the bluepilled view on looks and getting women is wrong, its usually not too bad to hear as long as it contributes to a possible  healthy debate and not just a full on shit flinging fight.

But the thing that stuck out to me when i was browsing the thread was a few coping normies who said that " no one is ugly in this world", and " i havent seen one ugly person ever".

How delusional and copish can one get? The bluepill view is one thing, but denying ugly people actually exist? LIKE WTF. At least the bluepillers admit ugly people do exist but they start spouting the coping mechanicisms and "advice".

At that moment i had never been so astounded in my life.

Have any of you guys seen something so stupid that a normie wrote that just made you want to shoot yourself in the head from stupidity?