Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's always the threads I make unexpected to get screenshotted that get screenshotted

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Ill make a based thread and expect it to get screenshotted but it doesn't (btw not saying I post stuff in order for it to be screenshotted if that's what it sounds like)

But then it's always the unexpected.stuff I get screenshotted on.

A thread about me struggling to persue my ideas that could make me successful/rich despite having this drive to do so and struggling to do so more than I should due to bullying and isolation and being ugly

A thread about normies pussying out whenever they're asked a challenging question (one that they would.have to take a couple of seconds to think about or have an original opinion on) and btw that thread somehow got turned into me saying that the things I talk about to them is hating women and stuff like that

And another one but I can't remember.

All the replies to my screenshotted things (and most other things on IT) are such weak statements or insults and 99% don't even relate to what I'm saying cuz as usual they take everything out of context or pick on one specific thing I say and exaggerate it.

Last edited:
I used to get screenshoted a lot but not anymore