Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee It's always Chad isn't it?

Thats a lot of text to just say he's chad.

I don't know why she even bothered, we all know shes gonna fuck him and get pumped and dumped

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

A woman on r/seduction? Is it really that complicated?

I don't think it's Chad tbh. Ofc there is 99.9% she coming up with it, but she mentions meeting up two times and not having sex. Prolly a chadlite
A woman on r/seduction? Is it really that complicated?
Jfl

I don't think it's Chad tbh. Ofc there is 99.9% she coming up with it, but she mentions meeting up two times and not having sex. Prolly a chadlite
Massive Fucking Cope

She's scared of getting pump and dumped

She probably already gave him her virginity by now.

Stupid bitch acts all innocent but as others said we know exactly what will happen. Pump and dump. She'll then be all like 'oh he's an asshole'

Stupid bitch acts all innocent but as others said we know exactly what will happen. Pump and dump. She'll then be all like 'oh he's an asshole'
What's worse is that she knows there's a 90% chance that she will get pump and dumped but she wants to delude herself over the 10% chance that he could be genuine.

She's not a Stacey that's for sure. Dude just wants to clinch that cherry and chalk another one up on his personal scoreboard.

She'll be damaged for life if she let's this happen and none of the cucks in that thread have the knowledge to properly educate her on the consequences.

what a rambling diatribe, sad to say i read everything.