Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its always baffled me how any female is allowed to work as a psychologist or in the health care field when they are fucked in the head themselves

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I see it on the news and fb all the time. How are these (supposedly diagnosed with depression bpd etc) mentally ill cunts allowed to "look after" people when they cant even look after themselves or they are too fucked in the head?

There has to be some sort of line or ruling here.

Why are we letting these foids work these sort of jobs, only to be absolute shit at their jobs and internally manipulating and/ or mocking ugly men when these desperate and lost men seek therapy?

Would you trust a dentist with rotting teeth?

Would you trust a dentist with rotting teeth?
no but thats entirely different.

Do you really think its logical for someone who has either or a mix of BPD, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts etc is fine to work as a psychologist?

no but thats entirely different.

Do you really think its logical for someone who has either or a mix of BPD, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts etc is fine to work as a psychologist?
imo it's kinda the same with the dentist or not as bad

If the dentist knows how to take care of teeth he wouldn't have let his teeth go bad. If he knows what needs to be done to fix them he would have gone to a colleague to address the issue. If he let it rot and fester he's either delusional, lazy or incompetent

Obviously mentally unstable therapists are even worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back