Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its always a trick...

JDOG8424

JDOG8424

Greycel
last saturday i was sitting in a bar, getting drunk as shit hoping i wouldnt rope that night when a pack of roasties came in and sat next to me. I knew this was a trick . One of the sluts tried to get me to buy her a drink. I did it bc i wasnt thinking straight and she immediatly turned and ignored me till I left. I hope she ends up dead under a bridge with her chad boyfriend and slutty friends. Women are never nice. They will always want somthing from you, like the entitled cunts they are.

Damn. And who knows, if you didn't buy it, she might have made a big deal of it, and made your night worse. You can't win, man.

last saturday i was sitting in a bar, getting drunk as shit hoping i wouldnt rope that night when a pack of roasties came in and sat next to me. I knew this was a trick . One of the sluts tried to get me to buy her a drink. I did it bc i wasnt thinking straight and she immediatly turned and ignored me till I left. I hope she ends up dead under a bridge with her chad boyfriend and slutty friends. Women are never nice. They will always want somthing from you, like the entitled cunts they are.
Dude that sucks and it fucking enrages me. Let this be the last time you let some cunt extract money from you for no reason.

why do incels go to bars?

seriously if i ever want to a bar i'd just chug a bunch of alcohol and leave ASAP, the fuck is the point of sitting around there alone?

I'll never go to bar, place full of drunken Chads and Stacies never seem nice to me.

Dude that sucks and it fucking enrages me. Let this be the last time you let some cunt extract money from you for no reason.
thanks for the support... they really are all money hungry cunts
Damn. And who knows, if you didn't buy it, she might have made a big deal of it, and made your night worse. You can't win, man.
you cant win! its such bullshit. I hope that stacy winds up fucking dead

if u hadn't bought her a drink, shed probably accuse u of rape.

Fucked up son, if it's too good to be true then it usually is.

Good reminder to the rest of you out there.