Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's already 1/4 way through the year

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I can't believe it's already March :worryfeels: time still doesn't go past fast enough tbh tbh.

Nah 1/6th tbh.. March just started

Did something changed for you or is anything the same as before?

2 months felt like 1 day wtf is happening

Time flys when you have nothing much to live for, I'm dreading that it's coming up to summer time:feelsree::woke::reeeeee:

we're gonna die soon, bro
It really seems like death is so close still have to endure countless wageslaving hours and watching women outside I can never have

Winter is hell, ngl. I’m ready for spring.

JFML I'm going to die like this while all the fakes here ascend.

I feel the same. This site is legit suifuel
Fakes like you doesn't know the pain of truecels like me. I'd give anything to be good looking and tall like you. You choose to be incel and might still ascend or might have already ascended and are lying about being incel, while I am trapped for life in this horrible situation.

Fakes like you doesn't know the pain of truecels like me. I'd give anything to be good looking and tall like you. You choose to be incel and might still ascend or might have already ascended and are lying about being incel, while I am trapped for life in this horrible situation.
no bro, I'm suffering too ded srs

no bro, I'm suffering too ded srs
If females showed interest in me and approached me in nightclubs like they did for you, I'd be so happy. You don't know what it is like to be repulsive to females and never have a single one attracted to you. Honestly if my face were attractive and females were attracted to me, I wouldn't care at all about being incel

we're gonna die soon, bro

1769.jpg

I can't believe it's already March :worryfeels: time still doesn't go past fast enough tbh tbh.
I can't wait to die and return to the state I was in before I was conceived.

LDAR doing its work while normies have fuck parties
When you have no memorable things then time passes like it's nothing

I really dont care anymore. i hope we are near to dead