Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its almost time for the subhumans of society to appear again

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Every month end when the welfare is paid into people bank accounts I always see real 100% genetic trash subhumans on the streets. I know many will say incels are subhumans but these are real subhumans, you can see they are proper genetic trash, low IQ, face tatoos, prone to diseaeses like cancer , diabetes, have never worked a day in their life. Just looking at them you see immediately that they are trash.

You will never ever see these people in the city or on weekends, at local festivals during sommer. They are completely invisible only coming out during month end.

Now I know people will say incels are the real genetic trash. No incels are not the real genetic trash. I know many incels who are incel because they are manlets but still they have steady jobs, they are healthy. Many studying engineering, many working at supermarkets just they had short mothers and now they are screwed. The genetic trash I am talking about are not incels.

Germany even imported many genetic trash refugees that I only ever see out and about during month end. Not to say all refugees are genetic trash I see many refugees that go to work are healthy etc but on month end the real genetic trash appears out of no where and I am like where the fuck are these people the whole month?

I guess genetics comes in a WHOLE package meaning really low IQ people are also the ones likely to get diseases easly , more likely to break bones more easly. I guess thats why Chad has it good. Good looking, healthy, strong, decent IQ

Every month end when the welfare is paid into people bank accounts I always see real 100% genetic trash subhumans on the streets. I know many will say incels are subhumans but these are real subhumans, you can see they are proper genetic trash, low IQ, face tatoos, prone to diseaeses like cancer , diabetes, have never worked a day in their life. Just looking at them you see immediately that they are trash.

You will never ever see these people in the city or on weekends, at local festivals during sommer. They are completely invisible only coming out during month end.

Now I know people will say incels are the real genetic trash. No incels are not the real genetic trash. I know many incels who are incel because they are manlets but still they have steady jobs, they are healthy. Many studying engineering, many working at supermarkets just they had short mothers and now they are screwed. The genetic trash I am talking about are not incels.

Germany even imported many genetic trash refugees that I only ever see out and about during month end. Not to say all refugees are genetic trash I see many refugees that go to work are healthy etc but on month end the real genetic trash appears out of no where and I am like where the fuck are these people the whole month?

I guess genetics comes in a WHOLE package meaning really low IQ people are also the ones likely to get diseases easly , more likely to break bones more easly. I guess thats why Chad has it good. Good looking, healthy, strong, decent IQ
Yeah genes come in packages

I see those people have children; they are better off in that circumstance but their sons are the actual subhuman incels

I see those people have children; they are better off in that circumstance but their sons are the actual subhuman incels
why are the sons incels?

Even if only people with perfectly good gene alleles existed and there were no people with deleterious genotypes in the population, genetic recombination still means there's chances of subhumans being born even in a population that's 100% composed of genetically superior individuals. Nature is brutal and doesn't care about your suffering and torment.