Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s almost impossible to get diagnosed by a psychiatrist if you’re a poorfag.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most psychiatrists do not accept public health insurance unless you go schizo and get yourself forcibly sent to one, Jew doctors will just make you do online counseling over and over again.

what diagnoses r u looking 4?

what diagnoses r u looking 4?
Anything, all I want is just jewpills so I can function and not feel so lethargic and miserable everyday.

Anything, all I want is just jewpills so I can function and not feel so lethargic and miserable everyday.
You know you can choose to fucking exercise right?

jewpills will fuk u up even more
lik seriously
ur like fucking 18 with no friends and gf and u want jewpills for that
what r u gonna do in the next years when it will get worse? smoke crack?

It’s almost impossible to get sttong jewpills from them, they mostly give you placebo shit.

Only in special cases, you get the good stuff. But you can buy it illegally though

jewpills will fuk u up even more
lik seriously
ur like fucking 18 with no friends and gf and u want jewpills for that
what r u gonna do in the next years when it will get worse? smoke crack?
no Jew pills can only help OP even if they eventually lose effects, he can rotate into new jew pills or have enough innate discipline built up by the time Jew pills stop working to make progress. I had similar problems to OP and avoided Jew pills and doctors due to being poorfag and it cost me a lot. I would easily be earning double my money right now had I gotten Jew pills when I was younger.

It’s almost impossible to get sttong jewpills from them, they mostly give you placebo shit.

Only in special cases, you get the good stuff. But you can buy it illegally though
Even weaker Jew pills can have poweful effects on the right people.

I would have grinded harder. There were many days when was younger were was depressed or lethargic due to bad diet, shitty parents, shitty life style and couldn't get work in. Jew pills would have allowed me to power thru those days and job hop maxxed by now to a far higher level. I used to go to gifted and talented middle school and highschool . But my Subhuman shitskin parents failed me here again, the sheer stress from living with them during those times ruined my health, my ability to grind. And only during the second half of college did I start recovering and even now the damage is taking time to be wiped off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back