Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s almost December

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
The Christmas hell is almost here, I am not ready brocels… this year went by too fast, I’m going to cry

Only fakecels celebrate holidays. Also crying is a sheltered fakecel beta cuck trait.
Trucels never cry because they've been thru a lot of shit growing up and that toughened them.

Happy pre-Christmas; @tehgymcel420 will provide fesikh and likely other assorted goodies for all the good incels and subhumans of the world! :feelsautistic:

But your misery of the future is not unwarranted at all; time will pass, and the likely future is perhaps no future at all... :feelswhat:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

Only fakecels celebrate holidays. Also crying is a sheltered fakecel beta cuck trait.
Trucels never cry because they've been thru a lot of shit growing up and that toughened them.
A harsh judgement; not all function that way. :feelsjuice:

not all function that way.
Yes ,that's how it works,if you've been sheltered and never faced any adversity growing up you're gonna be soft and cry like a bitch at the first sight of problems.
If on the other hand you've been smacked in the mouth since you were a kid you will be accustomed to hardship and you won't break down and cry when shit goes bad,you will become angriER instead.

The Christmas hell is almost here, I am not ready brocels… this year went by too fast, I’m going to cry
another lost year, another year of True forced loneliness.
One year ago i met one of my best brocels though, a curry wizardcel.

I feel like I don't have enough time, but I guess it's just like whatever.

Yeah, time goes fast as per usual.

I hope we can have an incelmas event here

December is the most brutal month of the year for incels.

As an oldcel, I just realized that I loss another year of being a lonely pathetic loser and barely got any shit done.

Last edited:
I like the food and the ornaments

this year went by too fast
ikr! Especially this summer. I was hooked on Jew meds most of this summer so I don't even remember anything. It's like May to October is completely erased from my brain.

Christmas and new years is ERfuel

Careful fakecels we've got a real proper genuine homo trucel here. Try to show the proper respect.

I love Xmas. Stressed as fuck normies in the shops going broke buying garbage for their children.

My sister and her family are coming to my place for Xmas lunch this year. My property is just bigger and better than their box townhouse in the city. Their little children love it, there are always horses in the paddock on the other side of the road, and there are usually cattle over the back fence. I'll let some of my grass grow long so that they can tear out handfuls of it to feed the cows, they love the cows. My oak tree has an old tyre swing in it that the previous owners must have made, I need to replace the rope on it before the kids come at Xmas. I love being cool uncle cuckachu to those kids, I have failed to attract a foid and make a family of my own but at least I get to be part of their lives from time. It feels good.

another year wasted

Another year I’m getting older

Pretty depressing honestly. But holidays don't really mean something for me anymore, other than a reminder of how lonely I am.

I am also class of 2023 brocel are you 04 or 05?