Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's all true.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
I guess it's time to take the blackpill. I'm not going to get into my own problems over the years as I've stated on here before, but it's true. You're either on the level/status or you're not. While I am now finally accepting that well, I didn't get my share of action over the years, goodbye late teens to mid 20s, I am trying/hoping I will meet someone. Laugh if you will, I feel like that would solve alot. Maybe I do need to get out more and change my schedule. I am on this work midday to night thing, at home for a few hours, back up and do it all over again.

After 11 pm, there is nothing to do. I don't drink so bars are out of the question. Even then, you either fit in or you don't. I mean, I am 32, and this shit is still a problem. I could have/should have fixed or improved this sooner, but I got so used to this feeling, it consumed me and I had little help or support getting it together. I am getting off track a bit. Anyways, yeah, the stuff about looks/leagues/status is true. I spent my whole life ignoring it thinking I would figure it out on my own or it would solve it's self. That I would meet and be with someone either via online or on it's own.

That hasn't happened in along time. My last relationship, it lasted a little over a month, I'm not going to get into blame things, I wasn't as appreciative as I should have been and didn't quite have my shit together, no job, living at home, she had gotten a job and she also tried to make me someone I wasn't. I was used to joking around and criticizing things I thought were crap like music movies etc with friends, she was too sensitive to it. We almost had sex, if I hadn't fucked it up. Anyways. Yeah. And it does begin at a young age. Like even when I was younger/a kid it was a problem.

I knew there was something off or wrong, with me and others. There was a system, a matrix if you would. And there was this sense of isolation mixed with rage, resentment, like something wasn't fair. I mean, fuck, I figured it out, some could get away with things more than others. It wasn't always so much looks as it was social standing and friends and shit. And you'd think by this age, you'd have had that all figured out. Nope. Maybe barely.

Oh the chads and stacies thing is true. Not even the looks and leagues stuff, I'm talking attitude and this little fuckers thinks the world revolves around them and no one tells them to go fuck themselves. I don't care how ugly or attractive you are, if you do that shit, fuck you! I don't like that. I had some shit happen tonight at work, nothing bad, but observations about certain people, young and old mind you, that reinforced/confirmed all of this. I don't want to just give up, but my luck/success in this area has been nill. And shit like that post where they all talk about their partners just makes things worse.

Last edited:
maycels, when will they learn

Listen Maycel, you need to learn how to space out your posts to make it more readable, only once you edit and fix your posts will you learn the meaning of "Maycel."

Listen Maycel, you need to learn how to space out your posts to make it more readable, only once you edit and fix your posts will you learn the meaning of "Maycel."
Paragraphs help, that's a middle school English prerequisite.

Fixed. I tend to post in a stream of conscience it all comes out at once way. This shit like weighs on me daily.

Fixed. I tend to post in a stream of conscience it all comes out at once way. This shit like weighs on me daily.

No it's good, you are a higher quality Maycel then usual. Most people don't even know what a stream of conscience is, you have the potential to be a good writer.

maycels, when will they learn

They can't, all of them are too busy fucking your mom while you try to ultra-normie-max on an incel website

Thank you. I took a writing class not too long ago and everyone said I was good at it. I like writing, I need to do it more. I have alot I want too write. It's one of many things I want to do but shit is throwing me off.

They can't, all of them are too busy fucking your mom while you try to ultra-normie-max on an incel website
ok lol. But why are you back again? Literally no one likes you.

ok lol. But why are you back again? Literally no one likes you.

Point proven :feelzez:

Seeing your post history I don't think you should be talking

you are a loser among outcasts. How do you feel?

You took 20 seconds to type that out to try to get back at someone, for being a retard magnet at worst

@towncel go ER and you will have my respect.

Its over for adhominemcels :lul::lul::lul: