Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s all in the genes

• Thread starter Deleted member 36097
  • Start date
Hairline mogs me :lul:

Is that supposed to be gay jfl
White and blonde mogs. Everyone knows it

Nigga, I'm cereal. Nahh, foo. I'm actually serious

Artworks HluX4Gv8ltzCmPGt rOpE7w t500x500

I dunno, dude. I kissed a girl when I was 6. And I've always been ugly. I've never kissed a girl since then.
I mean, you're right. Good genes can be seen even when the person is a little child. But foids don't pay a lot of attention to one's looks before puberty, I think. Although probably other kids noticed my ugliness, since I always was bullied.

notice how's no one is genuinely smiling but her

jesus christ look at this mini chad, you can already where he's going, i fact he already mogs my adult self at that age :feelsbadman:

i'd be a miserable kid if I was in his class, thank god there weren't many white kids in mine. This photo itself is enough to proof white people are always better than ethnics... :feelsrope:

How is this possible

:feelskek:

I am sorry but her genes are so fucking horrible compared to his....

her looks match is above or below not next to her sitting with her. :feelskek:

Foid is delusional because bullying is only illegal against foids...

No ugly Herbert motherfucker would be this confident... or delusional to think he should post this at adulthood.
ugly confident foid = :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back