Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all hitting at once

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I am a massive sperg. I will never be accepted by normies and I will always be shit talked behind my back. No matter how hard I try I will never succeed because I don't meet the social requirements needed for ascension in this cucked society.

That's exactly what I've been thinking.

My planned participation in soyciety is just a means to an end, namely to earn enough money to get away from it all and live autonomously until the day I die alone.

It's all hitting at once​

This is how it happens. You cope, and cope, and cope, but then one day, it all shatters and rains down on you, totally devastating your psyche. Its what's been going on with me.

Brutal part is most of us don’t even meet the criteria to make guy friends, let alone get a gf

This is how it happens. You cope, and cope, and cope, but then one day, it all shatters and rains down on you, totally devastating your psyche. Its what's been going on with me.
Brutal reality pill

Realizations pile on top of each other until it snowballs into your life changing epiphany

This is how it happens. You cope, and cope, and cope, but then one day, it all shatters and rains down on you, totally devastating your psyche. It’s what's been going on with me.
Happened last weekend when my muscle car broke down just 2 months after my dad died. It’s dead in the driveway right now with nobody to help fix it. It’s too serious of an issue to fix myself despite me having decent car knowledge, so I have to get it towed to a shop and have the distributor and timing chain inspected for damage and then replace whatever part is bad. Why did this have to happen now? The car worked fine for 14 fucking years while my dad was still here. Why did it have to burden me this way when I was just trying to car cope as usual?

Life is so easier for normies. The worse is that you need to earn money living and working with people who don't accept you and simply hate you. They won't help you, it's you who have to help them - and if you won't, then they act in disbelief like how could you...

Brutal part is most of us don’t even meet the criteria to make guy friends, let alone get a gf
Yeah, sometimes I think having a guy friend is as difficult as having a girl friend.

I am a massive sperg. I will never be accepted by normies and I will always be shit talked behind my back. No matter how hard I try I will never succeed because I don't meet the social requirements needed for ascension in this cucked society.
But what are those social requirement thing? Sometimes I see me as some robot - almost human but not exactly, ppl feels uncomfortable and just go away, like in thus uncanny valley theory

But what are those social requirement thing? Sometimes I see me as some robot - almost human but not exactly, ppl feels uncomfortable and just go away, like in thus uncanny valley theory
The ability tos socially manipulate is necessary with normies they do it to each other all the time and if you don't have this ability you will be walked all over

Looking back I never actually had a friend group I was too autistic to realize they were bullying me

Looking back I never actually had a friend group I was too autistic to realize they were bullying me
Kinda the same for me. I was playing hide and seek once with my elementary school classmates and they forgot I was playing and moved on without me

Kinda the same for me. I was playing hide and seek once with my elementary school classmates and they forgot I was playing and moved on without me
That's sad. Elementary school bullying hurts me the most because I was genuinely just an innocent goofy kid. I suppose now I deserve some of the hate I get from normies but back then it was just them being cruel over and over again because of my spergy nature.

That's sad. Elementary school bullying hurts me the most because I was genuinely just an innocent goofy kid. I suppose now I deserve some of the hate I get from normies but back then it was just them being cruel over and over again because of my spergy nature.
Yep. I was bullied the worst in middle school, and it hurt so bad because I was just an innocent kid