Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s all about your face and the problem is getting worse

G

Ghanaianincel

Greycel
Used to be just if you were average or above average you could get some action now you literally have an above, above average face or chad face. Most of my friends don’t get laid at all and if they do they’re the good looking ones. Me having an average face on a good day has no fucking chance

You need to be elite to get laid aka 8/10, anything less is a disadvantage. Knowing that I have no chance with girls I like is painful.

normies still get laid, especially if they are white or NT. It just doesn't happen often. But they aren't incels in their current state

Only above 8 looking guys are allowed to touch foids.

If you aren't getting ioi's from girls, it's over. If you are and decide not to act on them, you should kys.

Only above 8 looking guys are allowed to touch foids.

874907A7 D3D9 47E9 89F7 F0C9C1290878

For the boomers the number was something like 12% of women didn't have a boyfriend or husband. By the late 90's it was up to 20% of women just staying single.

Today it is around 50% of women just stay single. Many I see stay single all the way from age 20-40.. as they won't settle for less than an 8/10+ male. But mathematically most women just aren't good enough to land an 8/10+ male.

Doing more math, if 50% of women are staying alone every night this week.. then 50% of men also are staying alone every night this week.

Despite normans bragging about how much sex they allegedly have, its getting rare to me to see a young norman ever with women around.

Foids will be attractive enough to get preggos by chad but he will pump and dump them

All kinds of cheap fakeup, filters and photoshop let 4/10 foids fish 8/10 chadlites on dating apps so they no longer have any need for any male even close to their actual looksmatch.

Foids will be attractive enough to get preggos by chad but he will pump and dump them

I live in an area that is upper middle class, and I would say less than 5% of the white women here become single moms for Chad.

I actually have more respect for 'lower' class women who aren't good enough to marry an 8/10+ male, but end up becoming a single Mom for Chad. Because at least they are reproducing the next generation.. and getting the experience in life of being a mother. Even if it is a shadow of what their own grandmas experienced.

but end up becoming a single Mom for Chad. Because at least they are reproducing the next generation.. and getting the experience in life of being a mother.
Don't you get what this leads too? We're the beta's that are supposed to help take care of the single mother and have nothing for ourselves. like bee drones. If this "acceptable" behavior within the next 15 years all incels will be castrated by the 5th grade, we will be eunuchs begging single mothers for the privilege of raising a child that she probably had by accident. That's cucked man.

Don't you get what this leads too? We're the beta's that are supposed to help take care of the single mother and have nothing for ourselves. like bee drones. If this "acceptable" behavior within the next 15 years all incels will be castrated by the 5th grade, we will be eunuchs begging single mothers for the privilege of raising a child that she probably had by accident. That's cucked man.

You are right and blackpilled, personally I support arranged marriages and violently enforced monogamy for life. With women having to be married off by law at a certain age.

I am just saying in our cucked society there are 3 groups of women mainly.

1.) Top 20% women who actually marry an 8/10+ man and have a normal family
2.) About 50% of women just stay single their entire fertile years and beyond because they are unable to land an 8/10+ male
3.) 'Lower' class women who can't land a Chad for marriage but still get knocked up by a Chad

I was making the somewhat trivial point that at least those women in category #3 are reproducing, I have to give them that.

Used to be just if you were average or above average you could get some action now you literally have an above, above average face or chad face. Most of my friends don’t get laid at all and if they do they’re the good looking ones. Me having an average face on a good day has no fucking chance

being the good looking one in the relationship :feelspuke: :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsohh::feelswhat::feelsbadman:

You are right and blackpilled, personally I support arranged marriages and violently enforced monogamy for life. With women having to be married off by law at a certain age.

I am just saying in our cucked society there are 3 groups of women mainly.

1.) Top 20% women who actually marry an 8/10+ man and have a normal family
2.) About 50% of women just stay single their entire fertile years and beyond because they are unable to land an 8/10+ male
3.) 'Lower' class women who can't land a Chad for marriage but still get knocked up by a Chad

I was making the somewhat trivial point that at least those women in category #3 are reproducing, I have to give them that.
Reproducing is easy for foids, and quite frankly the least of our worries. It's how our "biological" society handles it. Evolution isn't supposed to be about mating with the best of the best. it's supposed to be a blind watchmaker. By nature all humans are hypergamous. So some 1/10 foid could score some 2/10 male and produce an offspring slightly superior to themselves. But if you notice, the problem lies on the fact that it's based on the foids "level" from the perspective of that 2/10 male he would produce a being slightly less attractive/ uglier than himself. But we are slowly turning into an age where foids will mate with those 7/10 males at least once, produce a kid and get the "2/10" in this case. To take care of it. What this is doing is devaluing the 2/10 completely. Making him not even an asset in the grand scheme of things. Just some support character. arguably this is "good" for the world as a whole. As it makes evolution work faster. But it misses the entire point that evolution. Or in this case, the individuals dont work for the "grand" scheme. they work at an individual level. This completely rips the whole "individual" idea and systematizes darwinism into a whole new level. Ripping people from their hierarchical importance.

I actually have more respect for 'lower' class women who aren't good enough to marry an 8/10+ male, but end up becoming a single Mom for Chad. Because at least they are reproducing the next generation.. and getting the experience in life of being a mother. Even if it is a shadow of what their own grandmas experienced.

There seems to be some part of getting older where you wonder about the health of the broader population group after having understood your own circumstances. I'm in my 30s too and wonder if a lot of these women holding out for "Mr. Right" should just knocked up and have a kid since it'd be a shame to lose a generation of genetic output. Nothing sadder than a barren old spinster.

OTOH, it'd probably be better still to just somehow make it so women who are married and have kids get rewarded for staying married and breeding and extra child to make up for the roastie losses.

Reproducing is easy for foids, and quite frankly the least of our worries. It's how our "biological" society handles it. Evolution isn't supposed to be about mating with the best of the best. it's supposed to be a blind watchmaker. By nature all humans are hypergamous. So some 1/10 foid could score some 2/10 male and produce an offspring slightly superior to themselves. But if you notice, the problem lies on the fact that it's based on the foids "level" from the perspective of that 2/10 male he would produce a being slightly less attractive/ uglier than himself. But we are slowly turning into an age where foids will mate with those 7/10 males at least once, produce a kid and get the "2/10" in this case. To take care of it. What this is doing is devaluing the 2/10 completely. Making him not even an asset in the grand scheme of things. Just some support character. arguably this is "good" for the world as a whole. As it makes evolution work faster. But it misses the entire point that evolution. Or in this case, the individuals dont work for the "grand" scheme. they work at an individual level. This completely rips the whole "individual" idea and systematizes darwinism into a whole new level. Ripping people from their hierarchical importance.

Ya and if we are going to do eugenics, I would do it differently than foids are doing it. Foids don't value any intellectual or artistic ability. In many ways the foids choice of choosing big, violent men is dysgenic. I mean Gorillas are even bigger and stronger than any man, yet I don't view Gorillas as an evolutionary step forward.

Right now there is no reason for a 2/10 man to even be a part of our society. Which is stupid because I see a lot of 2/10 men in looks which actually have very valuable abilities of their minds, that we need for our society.

we are slowly turning into an age where foids will mate with those 7/10 males at least once, produce a kid and get the "2/10" in this case. To take care of it. What this is doing is devaluing the 2/10 completely.

The only reason that's even a viable option is that there's a lack of "parochialism" i.e. the preference for people similar to yourself. That's why "racists" are often aggressive in stupid ways about their racism, because stupid aggressiveness and in-group preference are both related to having high testosterone.

The opposite of parochialism is a cosmopolitanism, that purports that all people are the same. If the mainstream ethic is that everyone is the same, you get things like soyboys who believe, "a father isn't just who donates the sperm" and other bluepilled horseshit.

The only reason that's even a viable option is that there's a lack of "parochialism" i.e. the preference for people similar to yourself. That's why "racists" are often aggressive in stupid ways about their racism, because stupid aggressiveness and in-group preference are both related to having high testosterone.

The opposite of parochialism is a cosmopolitanism, that purports that all people are the same. If the mainstream ethic is that everyone is the same, you get things like soyboys who believe, "a father isn't just who donates the sperm" and other bluepilled horseshit.
Imo it's logical for foids to go for that 7/10. But such a system will lead us to bee hive societies. But for the sake of ethics. We must not allow that agenda to be pushed (we as in those 2/10s). Such aggressive micro-evolution will lead to massive outbursts and ER.

> average face

Lazy Fakecel retard.