Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all about looking like you're 23 years old as long as possible

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Ideally you'd have an early explosive puberty, look like you're 23 at 15 and stay looking like that as long as possible.

Looking too young or too old is death.

I'm very lucky I have good genes to stay looking young.

I look younger than my age, lol.

30 years old got guessed 21 yesterday.

I'd argue 21. That's when you're truly at your peak. After that it's all downhill boyos.

Depends at which age the cells start deteriorating.

I've already kind of accepted getting old and actually don't mind.

It's easier to accept, once you know your aging by the second, minute, days, weeks, months, and years. Also being that time flies by and our perception of time changes, as we grow older. A four year old sitting in a kindergarten learning nursery rhymes would have a hard time sitting through it whilst a university student could easily coast through a one hour lecture or class.

Jeez, just imagine in the next couple of hundred or thousand years the entire human race could cease to exist entirely. I don't know why my mind is filled with these existential, philosophical types of ideas.

It's just fascinating to think of the billions upon billions of experiences had by so many people, and one day there won't be a single soul to recall any of it, like it never happened..

I'd argue it's more like 18-20.

That said looking too young is very rarely an actual problem. In the VERY rare cases where men look "too young" the problem will resolve itself as they will continue to age. It's over for guys who look too old because their age (along with their perceived age) are also only going to go up.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'd argue it's more like 18-20.

That said looking too young is very rarely an actual problem.  In the VERY rare cases where men look "too young" the problem will resolve itself as they will continue to age.  It's over for guys who look too old because their age (along with their perceived age) are also only going to go up.

The problem is that guys who look young will suddenly start to age but in the worst way possible. Someone else on r/incels described it better. You'll just go from looking like a baby to a wrinkly baby.