Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's all about genetics

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
Last week I devised an amazing plan that would make me guitar virtuoso. I picked up a solo I wanted to play and I decided to practice it. Starting at slow speeds, the plan was to get as comfortable as possible at each tempo then increase it by 1 by the end of the day, then start next day at the augmented tempo and repeat. It worked despite needing 8 hours a day to execute.

Unfortunately, I got cucked by genetics. On the 3rd day, I got an inflamation on the joint of middle finger and I couldn't play. I haven't played for a week and it still has not recovered. Good guitar players have more collagen in their bones which gives them more agile fingers so they don't get iflamations.

Genetics affect everything. You can't suceed at anything if you don't have the right genetic background. You will always fail. Baskteball players need to be tall, guitarists need high collagene concentrations, math geniouses need high IQ, etc. You may have the idea but your body will fail you if it can't handle it.

Last edited:
Just wageslave and ldar buddy we are meant to be background characters

Eat a mucusless diet. It will activate dormant genes that were deactivated through the generations by a poor diet(mucus forming diet). Degenerated society eats mucus forming foods and the deformity is inherited by the children.

I’ve played guitar for 12 years now. Which solo?

It seems like people who say genetics don't matter have had everything handed to them. They even post terrible examples like Bill Gates and get filled with joy because they think all nerdy ugly kids make it in the end, when Bill Gates dad was a 6ft7 high iq lawyer.

Just wageslave and ldar buddy we are meant to be background characters

the nuclear blackpill right here, that's exactly what we are, we are not good looking enough for people to give a fuck about us, we do not develop characters, we help others develop theirs, hahaha

Eat a mucusless diet. It will activate dormant genes that were deactivated through the generations by a poor diet(mucus forming diet). Degenerated society eats mucus forming foods and the deformity is inherited by the children.

Lol wtf are you on about

Spaking like a blackpilled down syndrome

Lol wtf are you on about

Spaking like a blackpilled down syndrome