Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's against Planet Fitness's "no gymtimidation" dress code to wear jeans, but not tight fitting yoga pants

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Just what is intimidating about jeans?

Jeans are scary tbh.

Maybe they don't want any thugmaxxers with baggy jeans to show up.

Jeans are too stiff to work out in. I wear shorts to the gym even if it's 40 degrees out

i hate jeans they are so uncomfortable

I hate my genes

I wonder if I'm allowed to go to the gym with tight underwear (long like pants) and have my bulge clearly showing. I wish I were a shower.

Jeans are too stiff to work out in. I wear shorts to the gym even if it's 40 degrees out
i doubt they really enforce this however the fact they made it a rule is still cucked

The reason yoga pants are allowed is literally because the dudes want to ogle and objectify chicks (Misogyny), but they're ok with it because...

Most leftist men are hypocrits at best and predators at worst. Men generally aren't stupid enough to believe in modern feminism unless they're sociopaths infiltrating for a perceived benefit

Jeans have metal parts that damage the pads on gym equipment, this isn't a rule unique to planet fitness. Also working out in jeans reduces your range of motion and blood flow when working out so you shouldn't be wearing them during a workout anyway.

Maybe they don't want any thugmaxxers with baggy jeans to show up.
Jeans have metal parts that damage the pads on gym equipment, this isn't a rule unique to planet fitness. Also working out in jeans reduces your range of motion and blood flow when working out so you shouldn't be wearing them during a workout anyway.
yup. only retards would

Last edited:
yup. only retards would

Jeans that restrict blood flow shouldn't be worn at all.