Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its actually women who act Entitled, not Men.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
All too often we hear normies telling sex deprived men to "stop being so entitled" for wishing they were able to fulfill their primary biological objective in life: to have sex and/or reproduce, which is the most important for well-being, health and happiness (after basic survival needs of food, water, shelter etc.) on the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

But after further contemplation, I realised that "men are entitled" is not only incorrect but a blatant lie, in fact the exact opposite is true: WOMEN WHO ARE THE MOST ENTITLED IN MODERN, WESTERN SOCIETIES.

Here are a few examples I can think of:

• The development of contraception and abortion, enabling women to have sex without consequences, funded primarily by the collective male populace who are the greatest income earners.
  • Gender Quotas which force companies to hire a certain number of female employees, even at the expense of more suitable male candidates, causing those men to work some shitty low end job or be unemployed and left for dead on the streets.
  • Single mothers and women in general LITERALLY BEING ENTITLED TO WELFARE and being prioritised over men.
  • Laws favouring women, divorce laws especially, which allow them to leave with half of the man's wealth/resources and most of the time having full custody of the children, while the man pays alimony/child support.
  • 97% of military deaths are men
  • 91% of workplace fatalities are men

So please tell me how men are entitled, given society is literally built to favour women under the pretense of "equality" when really it's all about female superiority.

It's not just the way society is structured which causes a disparity of "entitlements" between the 2 sexes, even when it comes to dating, GUYS DATE DOWN AND WOMEN DATE UP (IN TERMS OF LOOKS).

How the fuck can anybody call a 5/10 guy "entitled" for dating a 3/10 woman who is less attractive than him, while not calling the 3/10 woman "entitled" for only dating guys more attractive than her and rejecting her looksmatch?

Normies telling men to stop being entitled is just a ridiculous strawman attempt to silence, shame and guilt men so that they accept their slave role in society without expecting any reward in return for the contribution of their labour and utility to a society which doesnt even look out for their best interests. The reason i say that its a strawman argument is because IT'S NOT MEN, BUT WOMEN WHO ARE CURRENTLY THE MOST ENTITLED GROUP IN WESTERN "CIVILISED" SOCIETY.

Last edited:
Entitled argument = Shut the fuck up

They just want to shut us down by calling us entitled even though they are :lul::lul::lul:

They just want to shut us down by calling us entitled even though they are :lul::lul::lul:
Exactly they claim incels who can't get a single match on Tinder only want 9+ blonde stacies. Women are simply projecting their entitlement onto us.

Women are also entitled to leech off a betabuxx and not work, while on the contrary ALL MEN ARE FORCED TO WORK.

they claim incels who can't get a single match on Tinder only want 9+ blonde stacies.
N2xcqg4hpdy31

All too often we hear normies telling sex deprived men to "stop being so entitled" for wishing they were able to fulfill their primary biological objective in life: to have sex and/or reproduce, which is the most important for well-being, health and happiness (after basic survival needs of food, water, shelter etc.) on the Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

But after further contemplation, I realised that its not men who are entitled, in fact the exact opposite is true: IT'S NOT MEN, BUT WOMEN WHO ARE THE MOST ENTITLED IN MODERN, WESTERN SOCIETIES.

• The development of contraception and abortion, enabling women to have sex without consequences, funded primarily by the collective male populace who are the greatest income earners.
  • Gender Quotas which force companies to hire a certain number of female employees, even at the expense of more suitable male candidates, causing those men to work some shitty low end job or be unemployed and left for dead on the streets.
  • Single mothers and women in general LITERALLY BEING ENTITLED TO WELFARE and being prioritised over men.
  • Laws favouring women, divorce laws especially, which allow them to leave with half of the man's wealth/resources and most of the time having full custody of the children, while the man pays alimony/child support.

So please tell me how men are entitled, given society is literally built to favour women under the pretense of "equality" when really it's all about female superiority.

It's not just the way society is structured which causes a disparity of "entitlements" between the 2 sexes, even when it comes to dating, GUYS DATE DOWN AND WOMEN DATE UP (IN TERMS OF LOOKS).

How the fuck can anybody call a 5/10 guy "entitled" for dating a 3/10 woman who is less attractive than him, while not calling the 3/10 woman "entitled" for only dating guys more attractive than her and rejecting her looksmatch?

Normies telling men to stop being entitled is a just a ridiculous strawman attempt to silence, shame and guilt men so that they accept their slave role in society without expecting any reward in return for the contribution of their labour and utility to a society which doesnt even look out for their best interests. The reason i say that its a strawman argument is because IT'S NOT MEN, BUT WOMEN WHO ARE CURRENTLY THE MOST ENTITLED GROUP IN WESTERN "CIVILISED" SOCIETY.

Here you can find some statistics about female spending.
https://girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/
It is clear from these statistics that men are saving and investing while women are consuming and spending. Men create and women waste.

Women are not merely entitled to men’s shekels, they in fact HAVING it already. Everything was handed to women by cucked men. We are far beyond the entitlement phases we are deep in the possession phase. In fact, we live on credits (borrowing from the future) to fulfill the endless apitaties of foids useless spending on useless products.
This is not some “gender pay gap” bullshit but solid statistics of past spending behavior.

I wrote here about women in positions of power and the unimaginable waste is causes:
https://incels.is/threads/thoughts-about-the-economy-and-women-in-top-positions.163307/

Here you can find some statistics about female spending.
https://girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/
It is clear from these statistics that men are saving and investing while women are consuming and spending. Men create and women waste.

Women are not merely entitled to men’s shekels, they in fact HAVING it already. Everything was handed to women by cucked men. We are far beyond the entitlement phases we are deep in the possession phase. In fact, we live on credits (borrowing from the future) to fulfill the endless apitaties of foids useless spending on useless products.
This is not some “gender pay gap” bullshit but solid statistics of past spending behavior.

I wrote here about women in positions of power and the unimaginable waste is causes:
https://incels.is/threads/thoughts-about-the-economy-and-women-in-top-positions.163307/

you raised some very valid points. Women are the greatest consumers in the economy which reduces a country's investment potential. Western countries could be investing in technological advancements and scientific progress, but they are too busy catering to women's needs, so its no wonder that China (a country where men still hold power), is on its way to surpassing the USA and becoming the world's next economic superpower while the USA becomes a shadow of its former self.

you raised some very valid points. Women are the greatest consumers in the economy which reduces a country's investment potential. Western countries could be investing in technological advancements and scientific progress, but they are too busy catering to women's needs, so its no wonder that China (a country where men still hold power), is on its way to surpassing the USA and becoming the world's next economic superpower while the USA becomes a shadow of its former self.
Exactly.
And this is the link between economics and geopolitics.
The costs of this female entitlement are simply enormous. Cucked men have sold everything: technological progress, wellbeing, and the very future so that women could spend on makeup and fuck Chads.
Screw this clown world.

And we are supposed to adapt to such ridiculous standards

If a 5/10 lean-built man rejects a 2/10 hambeast then he's told he's not entitled to "supermodels" or "hot girls". but he just wants a 5/10 looksmatch... or just a girl that isn't fat. He never asked for a supermodel or hot girl. This is how normies act and perceive reality. They have evolved to view the 2/10 hambeast as a regular, average woman, and all non-fat women as pretty, hot, good looking etc. Meanwhile they hold men to outrageous standards. They are gone in the head, that's all i can say.

And if a foid doesn't have the ability to reject 20'000 men online a year, then she is somehow "repressed". Women want that level of power.

High IQ

When foids and simps tell men they are entitled, this is another form of projecting.

Feminists talk about male entitlement but literally march in the streets by the thousands thinking they are entitled to have the same rights as us

Feminists talk about male entitlement but literally march in the streets by the thousands thinking they are entitled to have the same rights as us
High IQ

When foids and simps tell men they are entitled, this is another form of projecting.
No.
Never adapt. Fuck this CLOWN world. Live and work ONLY for yourself.

Projection. They know entitlement when they see it because they're born entitled because they've got a twat between their legs

Exactly they claim incels who can't get a single match on Tinder only want 9+ blonde stacies. Women are simply projecting their entitlement onto us.

Women are also entitled to leech off a betabuxx and not work, while on the contrary ALL MEN ARE FORCED TO WORK.

Women can feel my entitlement that’s why I almost never get any matches.
Tinder is best proof on how female sexuality works. They all want to have supermodels as bfs they can show around and brag if their stupid friends about. Their Entitlement is the reason why they even fall for heavily photoshopped profile pictures in the first place. Even 5/10 Becky thinks an Abercrombie and Fitch model type is just good enough for her.

but don’t worry guys we are just at the beginning, more and more normies wake up and I believe the blackpill will be mainstream by 2030.

tbh I try to approach almost every women in RL (outside work) or daiting apps when I think I have a slight chance of a shot. So much for my entitlement.
They don’t want our rights. No single female wants to be in an incel position, they despise us. in fact they really demand Chad life for every women. Women are only interested in the top20% of men, the rest doesn’t really exist them.

Last edited:
IT'S NOT MEN, BUT WOMEN WHO ARE CURRENTLY THE MOST ENTITLED GROUP IN WESTERN "CIVILISED" SOCIETY.

Yes and it's always been like that. Forced labour projects never sentenced women to hard labour, even in the Soviet Union.
It is inefficient and they would constantly rebel as if they had always just been told that they were wrongly sentenced to it.

Preference to have, sex, friendship, love offspring, leisure time vs Entitlement to Chad and to never work

When you hear guys talking about a hole who is nearby, make sure to go and loudly remind them that she is 'Chad only'.

But after further contemplation, I realised that "men are entitled" is not only incorrect but a blatant lie, in fact the exact opposite is true: WOMEN WHO ARE THE MOST ENTITLED IN MODERN, WESTERN SOCIETIES.

Normies telling men to stop being entitled is just a ridiculous strawman attempt to silence, shame and guilt men so that they accept their slave role in society without expecting any reward in return for the contribution of their labour and utility to a society which doesnt even look out for their best interests. The reason i say that its a strawman argument is because IT'S NOT MEN, BUT WOMEN WHO ARE CURRENTLY THE MOST ENTITLED GROUP IN WESTERN "CIVILISED" SOCIETY.

imagine typing a story while nobody besides us cares

Foids are taught at a very young age that they are princess's ROYALTY while guys are taught to be tough no wonder they expect the best out of life they are still under the impression they are royalty

Women act this entitled because they know soyciety will let them get away with it

Also to add sperm banks allowing single women and dykes to have children, even middle-aged roasties who struggle finding a man.

If a 5/10 lean-built man rejects a 2/10 hambeast then he's told he's not entitled to "supermodels" or "hot girls". but he just wants a 5/10 looksmatch... or just a girl that isn't fat. He never asked for a supermodel or hot girl. This is how normies act and perceive reality. They have evolved to view the 2/10 hambeast as a regular, average woman, and all non-fat women as pretty, hot, good looking etc. Meanwhile they hold men to outrageous standards. They are gone in the head, that's all i can say.

And if a foid doesn't have the ability to reject 20'000 men online a year, then she is somehow "repressed". Women want that level of power.

But waaah I wanna feel oppressed :foidSoy:

This is why I hate men more than women. Or at least normfag men. They make my blood boil:feelsree: