Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's actually so sad that I never went to prom and have never been to a party etc.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Imagine how sad it must be for my parents how I've never had a gf or been to a party or went to prom. It probs makes them so sad and disappointed.

Thought about this because my sis is watching a yt vid about a vlogger at prom and it made my eyes water and throat feel swollen because they're all so happy and I never have or never will experience anything like that

Never been to a party with my age nor a prom.
The only exception is that my mother had me go to New Years Parties with her friends. They were 70+.
I imagine they're all gone by now.
The women there were all 70+.

I haven’t been to either of those as well. :feelsrope:

Hopefully I can experience it in VR.

We are just a dissapointment 4 boomers ngldedsrstbh:feelsrope:

Fuck them. It's funny, in a fucked up way, how my parents abused the shit out of me and are still so genuinely surprised that I turned out like this. They had no clue what they were doing.

Fuck them. It's funny, in a fucked up way, how my parents abused the shit out of me and are still so genuinely surprised that I turned out like this. They had no clue what they were doing.
Reported cuz greycel

What does that even mean? Have I not verified my email or some shit?

I remember playing roblox with my 1 incel friend during my high school prom.

Found out the next day we were the only 2 students in the entire year which didn't attend, seeing everyone's prom pictures on their facebook with guys and girls arriving there in their nice clothes and cars was pure suifuel. Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone, but what would have been the point, I barely had any friends so I wouldn't have fun with anyone and no girl would want to get in my radius, its just sad that playing roblox like a god damn autist was the best alternative for my looks.

Never went to a party tbh

Never been to a party

What does that even mean? Have I not verified my email or some shit?
People with 0-499 posts have a grey username and are therefore called greycels. And everyone hates on greycels as a joke n teases them n stuff

Brutal. I never got to go

There was a time earlier this year where I was planning to go to prom becuz I thought I could ascend and then things went downhill brutally :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I've never been to a high school dance

I've never even had a friend to hang out with.

Partys are suicidefuel anyway

I went to one prom, but it wasn't my own, they were just looking for seniors to volunteer as staff, but even then they didn't really want me there anyways...

I pretty much just ended up wasting my time there, since I used all of that time by myself, while I stayed in a corner listening to music.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure that I dropped out before the seniors even got their prom.