Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's actually an incredible accomplishment to write your own manifesto/autobiography

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
What I like about "My Twisted World" is that it's clear that ER had a great memory, and was a sensitive guy. He was attuned to the events in his life, and how these events set a narrative to describe how he came to be and his intent to set revenge upon the world. Most people are too cowardly to go back that far, remember everything, see how it's all a puzzle that fits together to make you, you. He was a broken man, but ultimately, a man who fulfilled his destiny as a villain insofar as how the events in his life that molded it. Most people are just not built that way, and are either too cowardly, or too lazy to connect these life event dots.

It's not that "My Twisted World" is Tolstoy or even ISAIF-- it's that it was his soapbox, and only his. A unique artifact that really changed the history of domestic terrorism due to its authenticity.

Geez I wonder why there is no modern Elliot Rodger with shit going on nowadays, with the conditions men are suffering in these trying times, I would at least expect some Marvel villain incel who makes actual terrorism and achieves a global genocide due to the hate to this misandrist society.
I mean, come the fuck on, this rotten world is psycho killer fuel everywhere and every single time.

The fact that he remembered his first trip to the US so clearly at like 5 years old is crazy

He was a very talented individual. If he didn't die so young I could see him making something of himself on YouTube doing well scripted black pill content.

It's because people actually have lives and don't need to reflect on the past because their present is rich enough of new memories, old memories were good and new memories are better. They're not social rejects who need to reflect on their past because they were a failure in every way imaginable.

FBI niggers that's why. They're watching us rn :feelsLSD:
But maybe some secret Elliot Rodger in the making?
Like someone who is not online but is suffering already from inceldom.