Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Its actually a relief to know that youre ugly, youre not at fault at missing on social life and that its all about genes

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Today at 1 am my classmate good buddy wrote me and proposed me to go on a night drive with him around the town and surroundings. While he drove a car I was sitting nearby on the passengers sit. He was talking a lot about his univeristy life and his life plans, I stood silent most of the time giving rare comments and listening attentively. We were riding all along in different directions and when he drove down the main street, he started telling me stories about high school graduation parties, he was ranting about everyone drinking like insane and fucking like rabbits, he talked about it for around a half of hour and i felt immense tension for all of that time. I was thinking on how Ive missed on life, I felt immense hopelessness and the sense of how retarded I was for not going on them overwhelmed my soul.

When I came back home I was still feeling like a complete retard, then I started searching for old pictures on our old social media group and bumped into picture of myself. And then I remembered why I didnt go on that parties. Because I knew I was ugly like sin. Even back then, when I still had full head of hair.

Now its kind of relieving to know that I stood no chance to fuck a girl and to enjoy a company of friends, afterall it was all about my genes, the factor that I have no control after. Feels free.

That doesn't help me at all. My genes weren't the problem, my environment was. :feels:

Didn't read but sounds like you're coping hard