Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's acceptable to hate ugly women but not ugly men. Here's why...

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
Women offer nothing but their looks. They don't offer a stable job, shelter, food, security, or anything really. All they have is a wet hole to fuck. They bring nothing to the table except their looks.

Meanwhile men oftentimes are the provider for the family. This is where his merit comes from. We must judge men on these aspects. Does he provide for a family? His looks are irrelevant to this question.

Women are pretty useless and their only usefulness is their fuckability and their fuckability depends on how good looking they are. Men however are very useful in all aspects in life and so thus their looks are unimportant and they should not be judged on such merits.

Makes a damning amount of sense to me, anon.

There's no reason to shit on ugly men. We already know it's over for them

Subhuman holes reproduce anyways

You used the wrong tense. It used to be acceptable to hate ugly women but not ugly men. Now it's unacceptable to hate any kween.

yeah one time i was calling arguing with a foid friend in college and i called her ugly and then she said i am uglier than her, then i said its true but im a guy and im allowed to be ugly because other men wont hate me if im ugly unless theyre gay ( doesnt matter cuz fags are insufferable anyways lol).

it was surprised as hell when she said im right lol.

yeah one time i was calling arguing with a foid friend in college and i called her ugly and then she said i am uglier than her, then i said its true but im a guy and im allowed to be ugly because other men wont hate me if im ugly unless theyre gay ( doesnt matter cuz fags are insufferable anyways lol).

Women judge each other on their looks because women know it matters.

Men generally don't give a shit what other men look like, unless they're incels like us or an egoistical Chad.

i agree

if us short and ugly men cant have a partner, neither should they
You are not entitled to love, sweetie. I want you to die and suffer alone instead :forcedsmile:

Women judge each other on their looks because women know it matters.

Men generally don't give a shit what other men look like, unless they're incels like us or an egoistical Chad.

The only unit of value in a person most foids recognize is sexual appeal, and they use it on females more than males. foids bully each other over looks relentlessly its crazy.

Women really do have nothing to offer except their bodies, even the IT foids use their body as a weapon by saying shit like ‘I will never have sex with you’.

The only unit of value in a person most foids recognize is sexual appeal, and they use it on females more than males. foids bully each other over looks relentlessly its crazy.
When women think about making money... The first thing they think about is exploiting their own sexuality/body. There's a reason why prostitution is called the "oldest profession". Women have been whoring themselves out ever since the dawn of time.

Meanwhile when men think about making money, they're thinking innovation, building things, maintaining infrastructure of society, and etc.

There's a reason why everything under the sun has been created by men and for men.
Women really do have nothing to offer except their bodies, even the IT foids use their body as a weapon by saying shit like ‘I will never have sex with you’.
@-BrettyBoy-

Exactly. Their first resort is always, "Haha I won't fuck you."

They are far more obsessed over sex than any incel is.

even the IT foids use their body as a weapon by saying shit like ‘I will never have sex with you’.
I've seen some of them dickshaming as well thus proving our point once again

I've seen some of them dickshaming as well thus proving our point once again
What's really sad is a lot of normies have adopted the meme "big dick energy" and "small peepee energy". Now think about it... The majority of men who say "haha big dick energy XD what an alpha dude" probably has a medium or slightly below medium sized cock. In fact I've seen subhuman manlets say stuff like "small peepee energy haha" as an insult. Do you not think that I know that a subhuman 5'3" manlet like yourself also has a small peepee? Why are you shaming yourself like this? Reminds me of linus tech tips, that dude is always mocking his own small penis. Absolute cuck.

You used the wrong tense. It used to be acceptable to hate ugly women but not ugly men. Now it's unacceptable to hate any kween.
this sadly

And that's where we come from.
i agree

if us short and ugly men cant have a partner, neither should they
Yeah. All things must be fair. Good broly let the hate and rage flow through you

Women offer nothing but their looks. They don't offer a stable job, shelter, food, security, or anything really. All they have is a wet hole to fuck. They bring nothing to the table except their looks.

Meanwhile men oftentimes are the provider for the family. This is where his merit comes from. We must judge men on these aspects. Does he provide for a family? His looks are irrelevant to this question.

Women are pretty useless and their only usefulness is their fuckability and their fuckability depends on how good looking they are. Men however are very useful in all aspects in life and so thus their looks are unimportant and they should not be judged on such merits.
Correct and good points mate. In the vast majority of cases this is the way it goes.

Indeed

lowinhibs me

Very based and this is why they were always kept under control and restrictions so that they dont go out and ride the chad cock caraousal.

It's still acceptable for me.