Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's ABSURD that society expects men to lift weights up and down like a trained chimp

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
Absolutely absurd

What a bunch of disgusting primitive apes we are coping hard with our 'muh technology'

Women getting plastic put into their breasts and face and covering themselves in warpaint, men expected to put chemicals in their hair and move metal around in rooms with a bunch of sweaty dudes.

RE: It's ABSURD that society expects men to life weights up and down like a trained chimp

I agree.

Society expects most men to commit suicide.

Anon said:

Society expects most men to take it up the ass without saying one word.

FTFY.

NegroKing said:
Society expects most men to take it up the ass without saying one word.

FTFY.

Because men are supposed to be strong and shit.

Anon said:

and we shall repay with jihad

ngl im thinking nerdic muslim is the ideal path

The gym meme is absolute cancer. Literally every single time normies will tell men to "hit the gym brah", it's become a minimum standard if you want to date in 2017. Meanwhile women just paint their faces, lmao

justforlulzandkeks said:
The gym meme is absolute cancer. Literally every single time normies will tell men to "hit the gym brah", it's become a minimum standard if you want to date in 2017. Meanwhile women just paint their faces, lmao

Yea it's ridiculous and I personally blame all the manlets and ectomorphs who can't just accept they are genetic trash and LDAR. Also women but to a slightly lesser extent in this case.

Strawman. Women are biologically wired to find strong men attractive while not giving af how we achieve it but in the modern world tech made using your muscles a rare occurrence so lifting is a synthetic way to compensate.

FeminismsCancer said:
Strawman. Women are biologically wired to find strong men attractive while not giving af how we achieve it but in the modern world tech made using your muscles a rare occurrence so lifting is a synthetic way to compensate.

It's not an argument it's a statement that the activity itself is absurd

You don't need to constantly rationalize online, if you want to do it, do it.

IdealMaxilla said:
It's not an argument it's a statement that the activity itself is absurd

You don't need to constantly rationalize online, if you want to do it, do it.

I know it's absurd but that's besides the point. It has utility in not looking skinny.

FeminismsCancer said:
I know it's absurd but that's besides the point. It has utility in not looking skinny.

You are doing it to counter your subhuman genetics due to insecurity that is also absurd. I wouldn't deny it's utility to help an incel male cope though.

IdealMaxilla said:
You are doing it to counter your subhuman genetics due to insecurity that is also absurd. I wouldn't deny it's utility to help an incel male cope though.

Actually I don't go to the gym as I can't afford it. Doing things to compensate is kinda a normal reflex imo. Who here didn't have hope to try something that would get us a better outcome in life before realising that we are too failed to be able to?

FeminismsCancer said:
Actually I don't go to the gym as I can't afford it. Doing things to compensate is kinda a normal reflex imo. Who here didn't have hope to try something that would get us a better outcome in life before realising that we are too failed to be able to?

Good point, most incels need to learn on their own it's face and skeleton that holds them back, not muscles or some other delusion.

All that gymcelling won't even pay off though.

You absolutely have to be jacked with a decent face and lucky to score anything near pretty. Otherwise it's land whales, psychos, uggos, and busted up single moms as far as the eye can see.

I don't like creatine filled muscles. Rather be an athlete in a combat sport or have functional strength without looking like a bodybuilder.

I'm sorry but this thread is moronic on a biological level. How many people do you think exercise outside of the gym on a regular basis? I'd say very few. The gym is where you go to be physically active, first and foremost. We were not designed to be sedentary creatures. Going to the gym, playing sports, jogging are important for health, first and foremost.

blickpall said:
I'm sorry but this thread is moronic on a biological level. How many people do you think exercise outside of the gym on a regular basis? I'd say very few. The gym is where you go to be physically active, first and foremost. We were not designed to be sedentary creatures. Going to the gym, playing sports, jogging are important for health, first and foremost.

You always make the best posts.

Can't honestly say anyone expected me to lift weights outside of PUA/TRP people. Heck, with most of the ppl being obese/overweight, just being normal weight is considered good these days.