Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's about girth

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Length is not as big of a factor.

Girth matters more.

Too bad I'm lacking in both areas.

Lol at my life.

QuantumDummy said:
Length is not as big of a factor.

Girth matters more.

Too bad I'm lacking in both areas.

Lol at my life.

Doesn't matter when you're too ugly to get her in the first place.

gideon said:
Doesn't matter when you're too ugly to get her in the first place.

My inhibition might be lower if I wasn't so worried about my tiny dick.

You can't possibly know what it feels like to have a small dick unless you have a small dick.

It's over. I'm also lacking both. :'(

Being dickcel is torture. You have TWO stages to go through. First impression with looks, height, race, frame.

Then if you get to it, you gotta pray the slut doesn't reject you for penis size. Us incels cannot get past the first stage. :'(

Show me dick pics NOW

Zielony4 said:

Being dickcel is torture. You have TWO stages to go through. First impression with looks, height, race, frame.

Then if you get to it, you gotta pray the slut doesn't reject you for penis size. Us incels cannot get past the first stage. :'(

People like you and I are doubly fucked.

UncannyValley said:
Show me dick pics NOW

I'm shy. Lel

Zielony4 said:

Dick size is not problem for me, but I have small arms, a gut, and I can't relate to girls on any level higher than they would interact with a lamp shade...So from my prospective yeah.  But I could see how it could affect the ego.

gideon said:
Dick size is not problem for me, but I have small arms, a gut, and I can't relate to girls on any level higher than they would interact with a lamp shade...So from my prospective yeah.  But I could see how it could affect the ego.

You can NEVER understand.

Never.

QuantumDummy said:
You can NEVER understand.

Never.

My arms are smaller than anyone I know and I'm 5 11.  That is visible.  Your dick is not.

gideon said:
My arms are smaller than anyone I know and I'm 5 11.  That is visible.  Your dick is not.

Lmfao, comparing your small arms that serve no purpose to my small dick.

Just when I thought I've heard it all, someone surprises me.

My dick is visible TO ME, therefore I am always aware and reminded of its inadequacy.

Give me your dick size, I'll take your small arms, ANY DAY.

QuantumDummy said:

My dick is visible TO ME, therefore I am always aware and reminded of its inadequacy.

6.5 but it doesn't even matter because I can't get past stage one.

QuantumDummy said:

Advice: Find a bi chick lol...but then you'd be cuck because she finds you feminine so idk man.  That's a tough one

gideon said:
6.5 but it doesn't even matter because I can't get past stage one.

Advice: Find a bi chick lol...but then you'd be cuck because she finds you feminine so idk man.  That's a tough one

Yea, I wasn't asking for your advice.

Though I'm sure you got a nice ego boost knowing yours is bigger, lmao.

I don't care, we all die.

No one is special.

No one is remembered.

QuantumDummy said:

Actual advice: Be cuck.  I don't see how you could ever wear the pants in a relationship with a small dick.

gideon said:
Actual advice: Be cuck.  I don't see how you could ever wear the pants in a relationship with a small dick.

Go fuck yourself.

gideon said:
kek My dick might just be big enough to reach my asshole

Give it a try and report back.

50% of the guys on here are bi, you'll become popular in no time.

QuantumDummy said:
Give it a try and report back.

50% of the guys on here are bi, you'll become popular in no time.

Yeah, but are they actually bi or do they just resort to men because efforts with women are futile.

gideon said:
Yeah, but are they actually bi or do they just resort to men because efforts with women are futile.

I don't know. 

Make a thread and ask.

torujo said:
how big is your dick btw

I think it's either 5 inches or just under.

The girth is fuckin' EMBARRASSING, though.

I'd have to say about the same as a snickers bar if you made it round, maybe even a little less.

Truly a sight to behold on a 5'11, 250 pound man.

torujo said:
how big is your dick btw

I stated earlier.  6.5... nothing to be impressed about.  It's just not a microdong.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know. 

Make a thread and ask.

I think it's either 5 inches or just under.

The girth is fuckin' EMBARRASSING, though.

I'd have to say about the same as a snickers bar if you made it round, maybe even a little less.

Truly a sight to behold on a 5'11, 250 pound man.

get fit and have decent height

gideon said:
I stated earlier.  6.5... nothing to be impressed about.  It's just not a microdong.

get fit and have decent height

I'm just under 6 foot, although extremely overweight, but I hold it really well.

I have no motivation or care to get fit, it won't help me.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm just under 6 foot, although extremely overweight, but I hold it really well.

I have no motivation or care to get fit, it won't help me.

It would feel good to just be healthy.  Like when I imagine myself fit, I also see myself happier.  But yeah, it's hard man.  Especially when in college.

gideon said:
It would feel good to just be healthy.  Like when I imagine myself fit, I also see myself happier.  But yeah, it's hard man.  Especially when in college.

I used to obsessively count my calories and eat only whole foods like peanut butter, fruits, meat, oatmeal.

I had some sort of existential crisis/realization at some point.

When I'm healthier, it makes me more aware of the problems I can't fix.

So I overeat and stuff my body with large amounts of food to become numb.

QuantumDummy said:
I used to obsessively count my calories and eat only whole foods like peanut butter, fruits, meat, oatmeal.

I had some sort of existential crisis/realization at some point.

When I'm healthier, it makes me more aware of the problems I can't fix.

So I overeat and stuff my body with large amounts of food to become numb.

Use boose for that, my friend...or other things I assume I'm not allowed to talk about on this board.  Can't be worse than a weight problem spiraling out of control.  I've been noticing that the rate at which I'm gaining weight is concerning.  I'm 20 so I'm starting to get obsessive.  How old are you?

gideon said:
Use boose for that, my friend...or other things I assume I'm not allowed to talk about on this board.  Can't be worse than a weight problem spiraling out of control.  I've been noticing that the rate at which I'm gaining weight is concerning.  I'm 20 so I'm starting to get obsessive.  How old are you?

I'm 23.

QuantumDummy said:

My older brother got out of college at 23 and was 6 foot and was easily over 250 lbs.  He's gay and that community is extremely harsh about weight so he worked his ass off.  A year later he lost 100 lbs and now looks like a model.  It even made his face look better.  When you have low body fat, your jawline comes out.  Most people's faces start to look attractive when they work out.  I'm just saying it's possible, man.  The outside world is there and you can get it if you really want it... Not goating about me...I have crippling depression and don't get motivated well either.

gideon said:
My older brother got out of college at 23 and was 6 foot and was easily over 250 lbs.  He's gay and that community is extremely harsh about weight so he worked his ass off.  A year later he lost 100 lbs and now looks like a model.  It even made his face look better.  When you have low body fat, your jawline comes out.  Most people's faces start to look attractive when they work out.  I'm just saying it's possible, man.  The outside world is there and you can get it if you really want it... Not goating about me...I have crippling depression and don't get motivated well either.

I dropped down to 195 pounds and still looked like shit.

I have a weak jaw, and one side is also longer than the other.

Dropping weight won't make my jaw stronger, or my dick bigger, or my head, nose, and eyes smaller, or help my ears that stick out.

There's no hope.

QuantumDummy said:
I dropped down to 195 pounds and still looked like shit.

I have a weak jaw, and one side is also longer than the other.

Dropping weight won't make my jaw stronger, or my dick bigger, or my head, nose, and eyes smaller, or help my ears that stick out.

There's no hope.

Nah, like you need to get low low body fat percentage.  The jaw and face fat is the last to go.  Even if your face ends up totally fucked, some chick out there would be down for a ripped guy.  And if you're big, you have the frame.  Big guys look like gods when they cut.

gideon said:
Nah, like you need to get low low body fat percentage.  The jaw and face fat is the last to go.  Even if your face ends up totally fucked, some chick out there would be down for a ripped guy.  And if you're big, you have the frame.  Big guys look like gods when they cut.

If I ever find the motivation, I'll try.

I think my girth is shit too

Dick is nothing compared to looks, height and a thousand other things, but it still counts for a bit I will admit that.

It's about length and girth tbh. It's over for dickcels.

Your mind is stuck on dicks at the moment it seems.