Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s a Wishful Life - Fairly Oddparents is the most brutal blackpill

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In the episode, Timmy wishes he was never born because everyone is ungrateful. Jorgan then shows Timmy how much better peoples lives are without him existing. His parents instead have a daughter and she is highly successful and his parents are rich and have a big mansion. His friend AJ has hair and graduated Harvard before he was 10. Crocker is a Harvard professor and is loved by his female students. Vicky now gives laughing gas at the evil dentist’s place. Francis isn’t a bully anymore. Chester doesn’t have braces and has Cosmo and Wanda as his fairy godparents. Elmer doesn’t have a boil.

I realized if I was never born this would also be true. My parents wouldn’t deal with parenting since 2010 when my sister graduated HS. They wouldn’t deal with me being stressful for them (although they had a lot to do with the problem). Some kids at school wouldn’t have to deal with me. My teachers who I got in trouble with wouldn’t need to deal with me.

@Total Imbecile @Copexodius Maximus

I wish there was a way to do this in real life. I am almost certain everyone’s life would be slightly better without me. Heck no one even misses me right now, probably no one would it I just disappeared.

I want to exist as a burden for others. Society owes me money and I'm entitled to be a burden for everyone else. There is no objective goodness

I wish there was a way to do this in real life. I am almost certain everyone’s life would be slightly better without me. Heck no one even misses me right now, probably no one would it I just disappeared.
I am a lost cause and I don’t have any place in this world

This needs more replies

@Lonelycel opinion?

Ngl I never watched this show so I don't understand

I realized if I was never born this would also be true. My parents wouldn’t deal with parenting since 2010 when my sister graduated HS. They wouldn’t deal with me being stressful for them (although they had a lot to do with the problem). Some kids at school wouldn’t have to deal with me. My teachers who I got in trouble with wouldn’t need to deal with me.

This part I can relate to though, I always wonder how people around me at work are able to tolerate looking at my ugly face, I feel bad for them since they have to wake up very early in the morning (my work starts early) just to come in to work knowing that my ugly, horrible face is going to be there, it must be demoralising for them as much as it is for me.

Ngl I never watched this show so I don't understand

This part I can relate to though, I always wonder how people around me at work are able to tolerate looking at my ugly face, I feel bad for them since they have to wake up very early in the morning (my work starts early) just to come in to work knowing that my ugly, horrible face is going to be there, it must be demoralising for them as much as it is for me.
You never watched this show? What year were you born?

Tbh the last year has been pretty bad for me, this is the worst I've felt in a long time
Same. My life was at its peak in elementary school. Middle/high school was also good. But college was the low point. My life keeps getting worse and I’m 23.

No bro, stop watching that shit

I cant take you seriously

I want to exist as a burden for others. Society owes me money and I'm entitled to be a burden for everyone else. There is no objective goodness
You're mostly a burden for your parents.

Based and red pilled
Try to welfaremaxx as much as possible
Literally suck every single cent you can out of society
I regard it as reperations for my suffering and nothing else

No bro, stop watching that shit

I cant take you seriously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5