Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Its a sunny and nice day in inceldia

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
As I walk down a street called "blackpill boulevard" while enjoying a nice and fresh vanilla latte from the local starbucks, I pass by a big monument of the greatest incel Elliot Rodger.
I enjoy it with all its beauty and take a few pictures of it to remind me of the good things in life once I am back home in the normielands.
Who knew that a capital city like isla vista could be so quiet and nice when foids weren't allowed outside their homes without the permission of their owners.

As I keep going, I start seeing some fellow touristcels like @Sneir and @yez,
I greet them and wish them a happy inceldia day and we have a little talk about elliot and the world.
As I keep going until I reach the local anime convention, I pass by a stacy sales market. Sadly I didn't have lots of money with me so I had to cope with only having 3 used stacies at home.
Arrived at the convention I start seeing all the brocels wearing all the based anime outfists and having fun.
Outisde of the convention I see a big sign stating "Keep your pets out" crossing out what seems to be a female homo sapiens.

What a beautiful day it was until, I heared some loud noise and suddenly had a very bad feeling.
I woke up in a shock and what I saw was everything but nice.
It was my brainlet mother screaming at me to wake up and get to the fucking jobcenter because I had an appointment for today and If I missed it they would cut our gobernment buxx.
Well every dream may become reality some day.

-Published by @HighTGymcel Thursday, 21. of July 2022

If you saw sneir he was probably driving in the opposite direction with Slav music blasting and a car dragging the bodies of multiple women with a rope. Make more sense to me :feelsaww:

If you saw sneir he was probably driving in the opposite direction with Slav music blasting and a car dragging the bodies of multiple women with a rope. Make more sense to me :feelsaww:
I didn't want to spoil the next chapter :fuk:

Are you on schizomaxxing:feelsLSD:

As I walk down a street called "blackpill boulevard" while enjoying a nice and fresh vanilla latte from the local starbucks, I pass by a big monument of the greatest incel Elliot Rodger.
I enjoy it with all its beauty and take a few pictures of it to remind me of the good things in life once I am back home in the normielands.
Who knew that a capital city like isla vista could be so quiet and nice when foids weren't allowed outside their homes without the permission of their owners.

As I keep going, I start seeing some fellow touristcels like @Sneir and @yez,
I greet them and wish them a happy inceldia day and we have a little talk about elliot and the world.
As I keep going until I reach the local anime convention, I pass by a stacy sales market. Sadly I didn't have lots of money with me so I had to cope with only having 3 used stacies at home.
Arrived at the convention I start seeing all the brocels wearing all the based anime outfists and having fun.
Outisde of the convention I see a big sign stating "Keep your pets out" crossing out what seems to be a female homo sapiens.

What a beautiful day it was until, I heared some loud noise and suddenly had a very bad feeling.
I woke up in a shock and what I saw was everything but nice.
It was my brainlet mother screaming at me to wake up and get to the fucking jobcenter because I had an appointment for today and If I missed it they would cut our gobernment buxx.
Well every dream may become reality some day.

-Published by @HighTGymcel Thursday, 21. of July 2022
The fellow inceldia GUYS night begins tomorrow where we will get drunk and bash Stacie's head and fuck them in Minecraft

I hope that we will conquer whole normscum society by our terror acts in future (in video game)
We will in vdieogames:shock: