Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's a Summer evening, and you're laying in bed with your girlfriend/wife...

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

You both happen to wake up briefly at 3 in the morning, semi conscious. She gets up to use the washroom. It's the weekend, and although tired the Summer breeze from the window makes her feel a little bit horny, so she removes her nightgown and hops back into bed with you. She caresses your arm and snuggles close to you, wanting to feel warm again. You turn to face her and you both start touching lips. Both of you have a bit of pent up sexual frustration. After what seems like an hour of touching and kissing, you take off her underwear and she does yours. You're on top of her, lazily grinding on her pelvis and she follows your rhythm with her hips. Sometimes you guys take a break to kiss, other times to tempo is faster. Either way, it doesn't matter you both have all the time in the World and are genuinely enjoying each other's company.

This is what I want to experience the most. Imagine how good you wake up feeling in the morning after a night of snuggling and kissing with your gf.

Last edited:
Fantasize about this often

I often hug my pillow and it feels good

Makes me want to strap myself with dynamite and walk into an orphanage

Your mind would get used to it after a year, it would just become normal like eating cereal for breakfast. After 2 years you will be saying you are tired when she wants sex.

Brutal but I really didn't want to see incel erotica suifuel today.
:feelscry: :feelsrope:

I will just keep imagining it until it becomes true

Also: Yikes, hateful incel ideology right here

Fantasize about this often
:feels::feels::feels::feels:
View attachment 303665

You both happen to wake up briefly at 3 in the morning, semi conscious. She gets up to use the washroom. It's the weekend, and although tired the Summer breeze from the window makes her feel a little bit horny, so she removes her nightgown and hops back into bed with you. She caresses your arm and snuggles close to you, wanting to feel warm again. You turn to face her and you both start touching lips. Both of you have a bit of pent up sexual frustration. After what seems like an hour of touching and kissing, you take off her underwear and she does yours. You're on top of her, lazily grinding on her pelvis and she follows your rhythm with hoer hips. Sometimes you guys take a break to kiss, other times to tempo is faster. Either way, it doesn't matter you both have all the time in the World and are genuinely enjoying each other's company.

This is what I want to experience the most. Imagine how good you wake up feeling in the morning after a night of snuggling and kissing with your gf.
holy fuck dude :feels: :cryfeels::feelsrope: