Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's a shame that I was too born early for programmed consciousness

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Just imagine being able to download a 2D waifu that would love you/accept you (or 3D/human-like, if you're into that sort of thing). This is what would drive foids insane, unlike that MGTOW cope shit sex dolls. And there realistically wouldn't be a way to combat it, like how the war on drugs is a failure.

Agreed. Wouldnt mind to have your avi in my bed tonight tbh
12567.jpg

It would be banned very soon, through. Nothing good lasts for long.
Mpv shot0242

I wish I was born in the 50’s so I could have been part of the computer revolution in the 70’s. That was the last time incels had a chance at being really successful.

Uryuu Minene mogs all of your trash tier waifus.

It would be banned very soon, through. Nothing good lasts for long.
View attachment 89747
In some countries, maybe. I doubt it would be banned everywhere. Even it it were banned in my country, it might remain legal in some other parts of the world. I might be willing to emigrate if I were promised an 2DAI companion.

Agree she doesn't even need to have a body, if I had a foid program that I could talk to and have her support/validation my life would be 80% better

In this case, the future is lifefuel.

I can easily picture in my head foids threatening their cucks and orbiters to program a virus that turns all the robowaifus into manhating feminists dykes and the leftist government supporting them.

Yeah that sort of technology is sadly potentially decades away. Believe me I envy the fuck out of the people who are yet to be born in the future where our technology will perhaps seem like magic to us. I'd personally would rather enjoy a virtual reality harem of the most beautiful women in history, where I have full use of all my senses and not just visual inputs like today's devices. It's possible we may see something like that in our lifetime. But it all depends for fast technology continues to develop.

Yeah that sort of technology is sadly potentially decades away. Believe me I envy the fuck out of the people who are yet to be born in the future where our technology will perhaps seem like magic to us. I'd personally would rather enjoy a virtual reality harem of the most beautiful women in history, where I have full use of all my senses and not just visual inputs like today's devices. It's possible we may see something like that in our lifetime. But it all depends for fast technology continues to develop.
The ones that will be born with that kind of tech available won't be able to appreciate it.Only the oldcels that somehow manage to keep themselves alive until that point will.

This turned into a fucking weeb thread.

"b-but its rape cos they cant go to women shelter if you sex them!"
Tfw no 2d in real life...

Worshiping Anime Stacy well done you fucking cucks no difference between you and normies:soy:

Worshiping Anime Stacy well done you fucking cucks no difference between you and normies:soy:
cope

if you're heterosexual, then chances are that you're attracted to something female

Peak autism thread tbh.

I get what you mean though.

ban all weebs now:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

nah. I just want to be a gigachad and fuck all foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back