Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story its a rarity but when a chad becomes self aware and sympathetic its actually lifefuel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
FOUND ON REDDIT
"Simple, they should recognize that subpar men are humans and not evil creeps.

I am not a subpar man and i have a LTR. However i have friends who are. They are treated so horribly. I had no idea about how they were treated until one of them and i got really drunk and he started crying and talking about it. He said i have something called the halo effect which apparently is where since you don't have the problem/people and girls in particular are nicer to you, you just don't understand that it even exists until you are told about it. He talked to me about how when he would go up to a girl to try to talk to them they would do everything they could to leave the situation. He told me about how rude everyone was to him all the time in hs, how he got bullied for being fat and short, and has a problem with bones and his face looks pretty unsymmetrical and squished together. He said basically that i made him really upset one time when before i was in this LTR, we went to a club together in our college town and he asked me how to pick up a girl so i showed him, go up to one, talk to them, start dancing on the dance floor, and there you go. He attempted that multiple times and girls scooted away from him when he tried to dance with them. It was very embarrassing for him. And i had no idea until after.

Basically - recognize that people like my buddy exist and that it's a rough existence for them, and that they have the shortest end of the stick of anyone, because they are both the disposable sex AND the ugly ignored members of that sex."

This is our reality inceltears, this is reality of an ugly male. You try and try and try but get shutdown because you are ugly.

JFL, IT are mentally ill. They know they're wrong, but they just have a fetish for stalking us.

I don't need Chad's sympathy

Didn't read, Virtue signaling chad ain't no lifefuel

"The Soy's dilemma":
Do I upvote because Chad or do I downvote because it defends incels :waitwhat:

IT does not care man. Dont you know? They want you to die you evil inkler!! Society cares even less because in order to deal with a problem, you first have to acknowledge that it exists. The men's problems (especially unattractive men) doesnt even exist in the eyes of the world.

If even other ugly men (soys, whiteknights, simps, low tier normies) are so stupid and brainwashed into thinking that looks dont matter, what chance do we have to trying to get our problems across to the world?

last time i checked chads sympathy still leaves me a touchless virign and his dick is still getting wet.

sympathy of chad means nothing for us

Didn't read, Virtue signaling chad ain't no lifefuel
He's only a true friend If he sets me up with some looksmatched foid, only then i can say that chad is an exception and a friend.
last time i checked chads sympathy still leaves me a touchless virign and his dick is still getting wet.

sympathy of chad means nothing for us
IT does not care man. Dont you know? They want you to die you evil inkler!! Society cares even less because in order to deal with a problem, you first have to acknowledge that it exists. The men's problems (especially unattractive men) doesnt even exist in the eyes of the world.

If even other ugly men (soys, whiteknights, simps, low tier normies) are so stupid and brainwashed into thinking that looks dont matter, what chance do we have to trying to get our problems across to the world?
JFL, IT are mentally ill. They know they're wrong, but they just have a fetish for stalking us.

at least someone who actually cares and accepts our part of the narrative, lifefuel indeed.

I can appreciate when someone can actually acknowledge certain men do have it harder but still fuck this privileged faggot and people like him.

Don't care, kill all chads (in Fallout Tactics)

The limit of their sympathy is recognizing our subhumanity, the unfair treatment we receive and the genocide and slavery we are slowly being killed by... Don't expect chad to support progressive policies and missions to uplift our people, as a matter of fact that is the point where the virtue signaling mask comes off and he'll show his true heartless Darwinian soul.

I can appreciate when someone can actually acknowledge certain men do have it harder but still fuck this privileged faggot and people like him.
same still fuck them for getting all the good shit for being lucky

Sounds like an ugly man larping to prove a (still based) point through hypothetical non biased Chad's experience. People IRL have not this sort of empathy and if they had they would not be able to analyze and expose our problems in a so rational and ordered way.

FOUND ON REDDIT
"Simple, they should recognize that subpar men are humans and not evil creeps.

I am not a subpar man and i have a LTR. However i have friends who are. They are treated so horribly. I had no idea about how they were treated until one of them and i got really drunk and he started crying and talking about it. He said i have something called the halo effect which apparently is where since you don't have the problem/people and girls in particular are nicer to you, you just don't understand that it even exists until you are told about it. He talked to me about how when he would go up to a girl to try to talk to them they would do everything they could to leave the situation. He told me about how rude everyone was to him all the time in hs, how he got bullied for being fat and short, and has a problem with bones and his face looks pretty unsymmetrical and squished together. He said basically that i made him really upset one time when before i was in this LTR, we went to a club together in our college town and he asked me how to pick up a girl so i showed him, go up to one, talk to them, start dancing on the dance floor, and there you go. He attempted that multiple times and girls scooted away from him when he tried to dance with them. It was very embarrassing for him. And i had no idea until after.

Basically - recognize that people like my buddy exist and that it's a rough existence for them, and that they have the shortest end of the stick of anyone, because they are both the disposable sex AND the ugly ignored members of that sex."

This is our reality inceltears, this is reality of an ugly male. You try and try and try but get shutdown because you are ugly.

You done good bro, you done good

Downvote because inkwells

Fuck chad his sympathy is fake. Take away their height and good looks and they will commit suicide quickly

If Chad was a true ally he would blindfold a Stacy and allow me to fuck in his place