Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its a nice day today, i got a new pair of shoes and i have some money

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
but i don't feel like going outside, even though that would be better than festering in my room on my laptop all day rn.
if i went out, i'll alone and i'll be mogged by chads and prettyboys and avoided and ignored by foids.

foids have you added on their ignore list.
waterfall-water.gif

That's good
royal mail took fucking forever just to deliever it though, and i don't even live far from the depot either!

royal mail took fucking forever just to deliever it though, and i don't even live far from the depot either!

Not even the USPS here in America is that bad when it comes to delivery

A good number of months? Shoes should last years, not months
maybe trainers, but their not my style.
its better than they shoes at shoezone down town, they only fucking last for weeks before falling apart.

Not even the USPS here in America is that bad when it comes to delivery
they try to get in the building through the fucking fire exit :feelshaha:
they were probably low iq niggers, pakis, gandhis, gypsy and pollocks.

maybe trainers, but their not my style.
its better than they shoes at shoezone down town, they only fucking last for weeks before falling apart.
Brutal shoepill. I usually wear sneakers for around town and work boots for hiking and rough physical labor

You have the same and exact reasons as mine, as to why I don't like going outside; I would only go outside, if I absolutely have to, for example: picking up Stacy and bring her back to my place (in GTA V).:ahegao:

Brutal shoepill. I usually wear sneakers for around town and work boots for hiking and rough physical labor
i like thick sole shoes because they make me look taller and they last longer.
when i'm out, i do a bit of walking and that wares down the soles quite bit.
i would get doc martins, but their pricey as all fucking hell, grinders is just a cheaper alternative tbh.

i like thick sole shoes because they make me look taller and they last longer.
when i'm out, i do a bit of walking and that wares down the soles quite bit.
i would get doc martins, but their pricey as all fucking hell, grinders is just a cheaper alternative tbh.
My shoes are normal soles and the soles never wear out first. It’s always the rest falling apart. Do you drag your feet by any chance

Nice looking shoes!:feelsokman:

Last edited:
My shoes are normal soles and the soles never wear out first. It’s always the rest falling apart. Do you drag your feet by any chance
no, i have a normal walk.
i am thinking about going out for a walk in a minute though.

Have a nice walk then. Weird they wear out fast. Must be weak material
the leather is ok, but the main reason they ware out is the soles, the rubber must be of crap quality.
the stitching can also become undone overtime too.

they go great with my black suit trousers.
and no, i don't formalmax, i don't wear suits, i just hate jeans, shorts and joggers.
Yep, derby-style shoes should always be worn when formalmaxxing.

Yep, derby-style shoes should always be worn when formalmaxxing.
or when your punkmaxxing, i saw this one rough looking boomer wearing shoes like mine with a pair of torn blue jeans the other day.

the leather is ok, but the main reason they ware out is the soles, the rubber must be of crap quality.
the stitching can also become undone overtime too.
Yeah, the rubber sounds cheap af. My work boots have walked hundreds of miles and went over rough terrain, and the soles are brand new looking still

Yeah, the rubber sounds cheap af. My work boots have walked hundreds of miles and went over rough terrain, and the soles are brand new looking still
the appeal of grinders is that they look like doc martins, but their cheaper than do martins.
i'll get my own docs one day when i have the cash.

the appeal of grinders is that they look like doc martins, but their cheaper than do martins.
i'll get my own docs one day when i have the cash.
You’re speaking in terms I don’t know. I guess I don’t know about the city fashion because I’m a redneck

or when your punkmaxxing, i saw this one rough looking boomer wearing shoes like mine with a pair of torn blue jeans the other day.
Damn, over for punkmaxxed-boomercels,:feelskek: yeah I noticed that, they've got that Doc-Marten's look to em'.:feelsokman:

You’re speaking in terms I don’t know. I guess I don’t know about the city fashion because I’m a redneck
nigga, i'm goth, goth isn't what most would call "city fashion" more like "underground" tbh

but i don't feel like going outside, even though that would be better than festering in my room on my laptop all day rn.
if i went out, i'll alone and i'll be mogged by chads and prettyboys and avoided and ignored by foids.
What shoes did you get??

never been a fan of combat boots tbh, they look too authoritarian, and i hate authority.
I would wear them more but they dont suit me since I dont look that masculine
I used to have some when I was younger but I started wearing trainers instead

I like the look of these sorts of boots they remind me of the military or skinheads
They are just A high T looking shoe
If you get a good pair of them they can last for a long time too

What sort of style do you even wear?? Idek what those sort of shoes would even look good with tbh

What sort of style do you even wear?? Idek what those sort of shoes would even look good with tbh
i'm goth irl, i wear those shoes with black suit trousers, their the only trousers i own and wear by choice.
i hate jeans, shorts and joggers tbh.

i'm goth irl, i wear those shoes with black suit trousers, their the only trousers i own and wear by choice.
i hate jeans, shorts and joggers tbh.
Fair enough
Mogs me by being willing to stand out from the crowd

I guess I kind of used to dress goth I used to wear Those type of combat boots with a wool jacket and all black clothes
It would have looked cool If I had better genes but because I don’t it made me stand out and drew more negative attention to me so I stopped wearing it

Fair enough
Mogs me by being willing to stand out from the crowd

I guess I kind of used to dress goth I used to wear Those type of combat boots with a wool jacket and all black clothes
It would have looked cool If I had better genes but It looked kind of shit and made me stand out and drew more negative attention to me so I stopped wearing it
i own some long coats, but i don't really wear them anymore, but i have them stored in a luggage bag in the corner of my room.
one of my coats, which i occasionally wear, is a little casual looking because it has silver zips and a hood, but i mostly prefer to wear this much smaller parka jacket i own with a similar design.
i also used to wear black eyeliner, black nail polish and mascara too, but not any more because makeup is expensive.
and really now, i don't want to get mocked for it irl by normies.
these guys really love to pride themselves on being tolerant and progressive, but at the same time, they'll also taunt, bully and tease people they don't like and play it off as them joking.

foids also despise goths too, and they despise anyone who follows alt subcultures like punk, metal, emo, grunge, scene or edgy.
same with normies, but even more so with foids, their extremely hateful and bigoted little creatures.
shame really, because i'm more attracted to soft, feminine women, not really goth women.
me being the only goth in the relationship makes me feel more unique tbh.

Last edited:
i also used to wear black liner, black nail polish and mascara too, but not any more because makeup is expensive.
how come you wore makeup??
I always see guy’s doing this now and I just think its cringy tbh I never understood why
I know some men do it for foids but some of them just wear it for other reasons
foids also despise goths too, and they despise anyone who follows alt subcultures like punk, metal, emo, grunge, scene or edgy.
its because It shows that you are non nt
No fully Nt people are apart of these subcultures
Obviously if you are a pretty boy they will still like you though

how come you wore makeup??
I always see guy’s doing this now and I just think its cringy tbh I never understood why
I know some men do it for foids but some of them just wear it for other reasons
wearing makeup is apart of being goth, by choice, but it certainly helps.
its because It shows that you are non nt
No fully Nt people are apart of these subcultures
and because foids are extremely hateful and bigoted little creatures.