Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a nice cool night tonight

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Saw my reflection and cried
★★★★★
Pleasant weather, cool and windy. If I had a gf I would definitely hang out with her tonight and go on a nice long walk. Alas

I love days like that. Too bad it's also raining here.

That's the best weather tbh

Pleasant weather, cool and windy. If I had a gf I would definitely hang out with her tonight and go on a nice long walk. Alas
its 17:01 for me rn and it's 35 degrees, I'm fucking burning mang, my keyboard(thinkpad t470s) is drenched in sweat mang. I hate the african sun

its 17:01 for me rn and it's 35 degrees, I'm fucking burning mang, my keyboard(thinkpad t470s) is drenched in sweat mang. I hate the african sun
Just enjoy some fufu theory

Bro lives in far cry 2

:feelzez:
what's your fav album brocel? mines self titled
Hard to say tbh, overall id say dirt because i like every song except hate to feel. Jar of flies and facelift tied for for second place then BGWTB and TDPDH.

Tripod has some good songs Grind, Heaven beside you, frogs, over now, shame in you but it's my least favourite of all layne albums

:feelzez:
what's your fav album brocel? mines self titled
My top 10

Don't follow
Down in a hole
No excuses
Sunshine
Bleed the freak
Confusion
Angry chair
Dirt (song)
TDPDH (song)
BGWTB (song)

Hard to say tbh, overall id say dirt because i like every song except hate to feel. Jar of flies and facelift tied for for second place then BGWTB and TDPDH.

Tripod has some good songs Grind, Heaven beside you, frogs, over now, shame in you but it's my least favourite of all layne albums
Jar of flies is tied with self titled for me. Then dirt, facelift and sap. I never really got much into facelift tbhngl.
My top 10

Don't follow
Down in a hole
No excuses
Sunshine
Bleed the freak
Confusion
Angry chair
Dirt (song)
TDPDH (song)
BGWTB (song)
nice :feelsokman:
mine:
Don't follow
Frogs
Shame in you
Rotten Apple
No Excuses
Down in a hole
I stay away
Over now
Head creeps
Angry chair

I never really got much into facelift tbhngl.
Sunshine and confusion are underrated, especially the chorus and bridge on sunshine. Bleed the freak, sea of sorrow, man in the box and we die young are also great but they're popular so I didn't mention them. Facelift for me is almost on par with JOF and Dirt

What about the post Layne albums? BGWTB and TDPDH are decent albums.

From BGWTB
Check my brain
Your decision
All secrets known
Title track

From TDPDH
Title track
Stone
Voices
Hung on a hook

All great songs

nice :feelsokman:
mine:
Don't follow
Frogs
Shame in you
Rotten Apple
No Excuses
Down in a hole
I stay away
Over now
Head creeps
Angry chair
Good list man. I think nutshell is very overrated, I barely listen to it

Sunshine and confusion are underrated, especially the chorus and bridge on sunshine. Bleed the freak, sea of sorrow, man in the box and we die young are also great but they're popular so I didn't mention them. Facelift for me is almost on par with JOF and Dirt
I should really give facelift another listen.
What about the post Layne albums? BGWTB and TDPDH are decent albums.

From BGWTB
Check my brain
Your decision
All secrets known
Title track

From TDPDH
Title track
Stone
Voices
Hung on a hook

All great songs
haven't listened to anything much post Layne. I'll give them a listen since you recommend
Good list man. I think nutshell is very overrated, I barely listen to it
Yeah It's pretty overrated I agree. It can hit at times especially when you're listening to the album throughout but its been overplayed a lot and got too much exposure