Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT'S A HHHHHUUUUUWHITE BOY SUMMER

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5hRqaSNOdg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlYtIywInYA

Tom Hank's son is CHET literally the embodiment of CHAD. We have memed the antichrist into existence, and he declared it a "white boi summer" and black foids love it. Sure some people are laughing, but Chet is laughing all the way to the bank, and people generally are chill with it because it's just a fun time. CHAD CAN DO ANYTHING, especially culturally appropriate as one of the most privileged children on the planet.

Last edited:
This video gave me digital HIV

Not gonna click on that

dumb wigger son of a pedo

Though nigger

Whats a white boy summer. It’s like the 5th time I’m hearing about it, last few times were on dailystormer. Are whites gonna chimp out this summer like blacks did last summer?

Whats a white boy summer. It’s like the 5th time I’m hearing about it, last few times were on dailystormer. Are whites gonna chimp out this summer like blacks did last summer?
yeah you fucking WN Chadcocksuckers are gonna make a rich white wigger CHAD richer. What a weird world

Tom Hank's son is CHET literally the embodiment of CHAD. We have memed the antichrist into existence, and he declared it a "white boi summer" and black foids love it.
Meme magic boyo :feelsmage:

Pretty sure he apologised for this and simped before the BLM mob.

Chet and Caden are the Zoomer equivalents of Chad now

It's almost summer and I haven't seen shit.

Normies are fucking retarded.

WTF. This ultra Chad says something without any meaning and a bunch of women discuss it on television.