Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's a great big world out there

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
It is day 43 no fap. At this point, I really am becoming desperate. I have never approached a femoid in my life. Sometime this week or next week, I will load up on phenibut in the morning and go out somewhere random by myself. I know PUA is BS, I know all of that red pill sub-reddit preaching is horse shit. Regardless, I'm still going to give it a shot. The approaching fashion will be like the LARPing @uninstall was doing but this will be real. I'll document on here if I manage to do it. I'll probably fail but whatever, it's worth it to find out whether I truly am just a mentalcel. Note, I'll mainly be trying to approach 35+ year old foids, I'm in college.

Last edited:
i dont know about that but ill make sure to listen to this song pre approach

You have to scream and get a juicy chest pump before that as well. What will be you phrase for approaching?

You have to scream and get a juicy chest pump before that as well. What will be you phrase for approaching?
"Hello m'beautiful mature woman, my names Janoy, would you want to grab a cup of coffee with me?"

"Hello m'beautiful mature woman, my names Janoy, would you want to grab a cup of coffee with me?"

No, you are validating her. No compliments. And a coffee? Standard. It has to stop now.
Invite her to some raw eggs.

You'll get arrested and charged with a sex offence if you speak to a female. Don't do it.

Don't do it bro! How many others did it before you. 1500+ attempts, no success.

If you must do it, atleast try in a bar or nightclub where women are looking to get picked up.

Sometime this week or next week, I will load up on phenibut in the morning and go out somewhere random by myself.
Big Lenny would be proud.
Don't take too much bro, phenibut is a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
What country are you in? Just don’t call the sympathetic.

Good luck boyo, stay strong.

Big Lenny would be proud.
Don't take too much bro, phenibut is a hell of a drug.
im gonna go for the fat black women like Leonard, last time I took too much phenibut, I was falling asleep everywhere. almost like I was a heroin addict lol.
Good luck boyo, stay strong.
thanks boyo
What country are you in? Just don’t call the sympathetic.
USA
Don't do it bro! How many others did it before you. 1500+ attempts, no success.

If you must do it, atleast try in a bar or nightclub where women are looking to get picked up.
Im not old enough to drink tbh and have no friends to go to bar with, i would do that otherwise

Your chances are very little. Most of the times they think you are a nobody or a creep. I think you will fail and cum out what you stored the last days.

Your chances are very little. Most of the times they think you are a nobody or a creep. I think you will fail and cum out what you stored the last days.
youre probably right

Well...
If you´re going ahead with this, and you don´t care about a harsh disappointment
I say, Best of luck to you buddy.

good luck with that,im not good at no fap ngl

Good luck, bro