Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a fucking cartoon

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It's a fucking cartoon
Screenshot 20200121 115535

It's a fucking cartoon

the [insert number] years old [insert random word]oomer.

I wouldn't take anything seriously from the government approved softie leftists of IT. They are Dennis Prager with extra soy.

JFL @ being left leaning on everything except ugly men's physical and facial healthcare and reproductive rights... when it comes to the solutions to help the most physically and socially oppressed men in history, solutions that don't even take femoid's right away, solutions that include the same benefits men get for foids as well... all of a sudden they a Pragerian Neo-Liberal Zionist Neo-Con Boomers...

Your phone is a huawei, right?

I wouldn't take anything seriously from the government approved softie leftists of IT. They are Dennis Prager with extra soy.

JFL @ being left leaning on everything except ugly men's physical and facial healthcare and reproductive rights... when it comes to the solutions to help the most physically and socially oppressed men in history, solutions that don't even take femoid's right away, solutions that include the same benefits men get for foids as well... all of a sudden they a Pragerian Neo-Liberal Zionist Neo-Con Boomers...
My mom listens to Dennis Prager haha. His radio shows are soy as fuck and I always turn it off whenever I’m in the car with her.

It’s a huge improvement over the original.

My mom listens to Dennis Prager haha. His radio shows are soy as fuck and I always turn it off whenever I’m in the car with her.
Dennis "Everything is your fault you stupid goy" Prager...

lol and this "point" that they have is just nonsense too

Soapboxers deserve to be punched. Just because you're not a starving child soldier in rural Botswana doesn't mean you don't have legitimate grievances or a right to voice them.