Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It’s a competition related to who can defend women the hardest with them white knights.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it’s a competition related to who can defend women the hardest with them white knights.

In their heads they think ‘No, I can defend her more better then you can’ and the cycle just goes on and on with all them cucks low key competing against each other, jumping to mi’lady’s rescue.

And in trying to show they can defend m'lady, they increase the need for a man to defend them by being agressive between each other and creating a more hostile environment.
Should we use technology to get rid of the foids ? Maybe if we had some female looking androids walking around just ready to be bred on the spot, never questioning one word of what we say.
But we would be left with a lot of normie males, which to me is even more annoying, I never liked normies or foids. Maybe they would be less annoying because there wouldn't be this pressure to compete ?

Last edited: