Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s a chill autumn Friday night and as we speak thousands of high school Chads are playing football in front of adoring foids and family

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Thousands of high school Chads are going to make memories that last a life time tonight and get their balls polished after the game by one of the cheerleaders while we browse incel forums and go to sleep in our beds alone

A6FEA322 58D5 42A8 B883 64C9D7BE41AE

high school sports has to be one of the most retarded things ever tbh

i fucking love autumn but i cant share it with anyone :cryfeels:

Had some fun times with hockey. Accidentally stole the puck from a foid that was on my team, so she got angry and stopped trying to play. Too autistic for any other sports though.

And after the game they are going to fuck prime Stacy cheerleader.

Think of all the couples going to the movies tonight, while you spend your friday night cooped up in your room. Browsing youtube, browsing .co, daydreaming about meeting a girl.

All those girls you see in public have someone to go home to and vent to. While you are seen as a creepy weirdo loser for even dare looking at them when you walk by.

yeah.... I'm gonna go ahead and not think about that.

autumn is the best season for finding a mate.

if you fail you are fucked till next year

I remember the biggest game my senior year between a rival school, like 500 kids were watching or something which was big for the school, after it ended all the other kids had their girlfriends/friends/parents come onto the field and take pictures together to post on Instagram while I awkwardly just made my way to the bus back to the school and took the pads off waiting. Moments like that, reminded me just how subhuman I truly am. :feelsrope: one of the foid equioment managers even walked up to me like "no parents? No friends? Noone?"

At least the game was fun.

They aren't, but revolving school "culture" around it and forcing the nerds and outcasts to go the rallies and cheer for Chad and shit is ER fuel.
autumn is the best season for finding a mate.

if you fail you are fucked till next year
"Cuffing season" = cuck season

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back