Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's 4am

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Alarm set for 6am
Leave house for college at 8am
Arrive home 4pm

Images 19

it's 4am, on my second glass of whiskey and gotta wagekek tomorrow jfl.

Alarm set for 6am
Leave house for college at 8am
Arrive home 4pm

View attachment 338792
The older you get the more you can oversleep and miss work when you plan on trying to restrict your sleep to that narrow window.
The other option is you stay awake and crash later in the day.
Sleep is another one of those things you can't get back ngl

The older you get the more you can oversleep and miss work when you plan on trying to restrict your sleep to that narrow window.
The other option is you stay awake and crash later in the day.
Sleep is another one of those things you can't get back ngl
This is the last night I do an all nighter. It's good that I'm doing one tonight cuz it means that tonight I'll be tied meaning I go bed really early and can reset my sleeping schedule so that I go bed earlier after that

This is the last night I do an all nighter. It's good that I'm doing one tonight cuz it means that tonight I'll be tied meaning I go bed really early and can reset my sleeping schedule so that I go bed earlier after that
I hear you. All nighters aren't worth doing even once even if it's just for the novelty tbh

I hear you. All nighters aren't worth doing even once even if it's just for the novelty tbh
I used to do them alot. Probably took 5-10 years off my life tbh. I haven't done one in fucking ages this is the last ever one I do

I used to do them alot. Probably took 5-10 years off my life tbh. I haven't done one in fucking ages this is the last ever one I do
You aren't yet 18 right? It's probably taken potential growth height growth away from you too. Brutal.

You aren't yet 18 right? It's probably taken potential growth height growth away from you too. Brutal.
Ye. I don't think my height can make up for my face tho anyway. My face is too bad that I'd rather be 5'9" than 6 foot because either way I'll be an incel and if I'm shorter I stand out less meaning I get picked on less and b less noticeable for ppl in public to point and laugh at me face
don't you have online classes?
No and it's so fucking annoying that I don't. I fucking hope the second wave comes

Last edited:
i wouldn't be surprised either for me too. I used to stay up all night during my school years just playing cod or doing something else. Just didn't want to face school.

i wouldn't be surprised either for me too. I used to stay up all night during my school years just playing cod or doing something else. Just didn't want to face school.
What I feel right now

I didn't start staying up really late until college tbh
But teenage years are the critical years to looksmaxx. After that it's difficult to maxx out by healthyhabbitscelling ngl

Alarm at 5 am
Leave house at 6 am
Come back at 7 pm

JFL

Thank god I have online classes now

I wageslave tomorrow fortunately i start in the afternoon. I get some fucking awful shifts. Usually i get whatever everybody else wont work and because im new i get stuck with the bad shifts. But this one is alright

Update: I'm home now. Day was fucking boiling and sun out and I didn't drink enough water so it was so bad. I'm home rn with a headache

Online Uni crew.
Eat breakfast during lecture crew.