Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its 4 am and my dick stinks like old fish

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
my whole room stinks like old cum. damn even my mom and sister said it stinks like old fish

Truecel trait: semen on the floor

Trucel trait: semen on the ceiling
my fingers stink like fish too, thats how I walk around, everywhere is old cum on my tshirt, on my pants, if I go out I wash them but in my room I have always my hands in my pants and play with my dick

Too much information

my fingers stink like fish too, thats how I walk around, everywhere is old cum on my tshirt, on my pants, if I go out I wash them but in my room I have always my hands in my pants and play with my dick
get your dick circumsized and donate the foreskin to the jews

I always wanted to shoot my semen up high against the ceiling

It's late here, I haven't slept all night last night until now. And my dick stinks too.

Based stinkcel
I dont want to stink but its my nature. I have a shower everyday or almost everyday. If I only rot at home I have a shower all 2 days

Same

Embrace your nature
my mom was very angry and think the wet stains came from my mouth when I sleep. I must laugh because I know they from my sperm hehehehe

stinkycels are truecels. Dominating any environment with your odor and clearly labeling yourself as not caring with normies bullshit.

Embrace your nature
I Feel Stupid Kurt Cobain GIF by Nirvana

Just cum on tissue then flush it down the toilet theory

What should I do now that I know this.