Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's 2024 and .is users still seem to hate GrAYcels more than their true enemy - NORMIES AND ITCUCKS

We should unite, support each other and fight against the scum, not divide each other based on nickname colour and rank guys....

Greycels have always been hated here.

I dont blame em tho, lots of infiltrators/faggots/overall retards nowadays.
You guys get easily fooled by such idiots who postmaxx for 2-3 days to appear more legit, yet geniune users that post only when there is something to be said about are threated like garbage.

I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I'm not breaking the rules of the community, I have nothing to fear. I am an honest man.

It's because the chance of you being a fakecel, cuck or infiltrator is highest when you are a GrAYcel. Just post and you will be fine as long as you aren't those things. It's just a little light hazing, GrAYcel hate isn't even that bad to be honest, you usually only get fucked with if you say something retarded.

half of the graycels that come in here talk about how they are 6ft+, under 20 years old, and have gotten some form of female attention. can you blame me for not being too fond of them?

2024cels are the worst GrAYcels, of course we h8 them

For some reason people on here think you should post your opinion on basically everything, and I don't want to be forced to do anything

Greycels are more likely to be foids or soys