Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's 2022 and I am still seeing betabuxx threads

DarknessEternal

DarknessEternal

Wizard
★★★★
How dellusional, high on copium do you have to be to believe this shit??? Women can make more money than men, in fact, women are more likely to get hired because they are women and clients/employees will always prefer a woman employee over a guy. In fact, and I'm saing this from personal experience, females are willing to work TWO jobs so that they won't have to resort to getting betabuxxed by some subhuman. They want their freedom, freedom to fuck whoever they want, preferably tall good looking white guys with big dicks, and they gonna do everything to have that.

A girl i had a crush on who is 33 has beeing studying her ass off for years and working so that she can be fully independent and get fucked regurarly by chads. She didnt get married or have kids, all she wants is to ride the cock carousel as long as her looks allow her to. Settling is a dead thing in 2022, even prositutes are using their whore earned money to create eshops or some business, establish another income source and stop relying on trading their bodies for money.

I almost cried while reading this thread. :feelsrope:

DarknessEternal