Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL its 2020 and people still think things like "bio" matter in online dating

• Thread starter meatflaps_pounder
  • Start date
M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
[venting] [rant]
like jesus fucking christ dataclysm was written over 6 years ago and you still see tons of subreddits like tinder where thousands of guys asking for advice on bios and wondering why they aren't getting any matches. like holy shit in most of humanity there is absolutely 0 ability for them to learn anything. I wish 99% of males would hurry up and realize they are incels instead of running hither and thither from blue pill fantasy to blue pill fantasy. "Maybe if I write a funny bio I'll get to have sex???" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Vast majority of males are incels but will never admit it, even when it beats them over the head day in and day out. Gee I wonder why this guy isnt getting matches??? Its a FUCKING mystery
"Is this a shadowban? If so - why? I didn't excessively swipe nor did i write something 'bad' so i don't see a reason. Anyone got experience with this? Thanks... "
"
I really need help - I'm getting zero matches for weeks now. This is even with the help of a dating coach.
Can anyone see anything weird on my profile? Only thing that stands out is all my smiling - is it too much? Maybe a non-smiling photo would be an idea? I'm wearing the same top in 3 of the photos, I just realised. Because I travelled last year with it as my main shirt, I packed light. Does it stand out?
"

LMAO @ RETARDS USING DATING COACHES.

summary: I HATE normies and how stupid they are

Why do youtubers focus more on thumbnails than titles? This is common sense.

The only thing that matters is being a tall Chad.

Anything else is cope.

Poor fucker, nice haricut, smile, college degree, doing fun shit with animals, recognizes dogpill and says he's a dog.

But if he only knew that chikanmaxxing is the only way out for ricecels ...

Why are they seeking advice? Isn't ":soy:being yourself:soy:" enough?

Wondering what IT thinks about that.

My face needs more personality, or was that lower orbital rim protrusion? Can't remember.

Even geniuses are deluded about things. Especially things that are shoved down your throat as you grow up, like religion and bluepilled crap.

There are people whose iq is close to 200 who still believe the earth was created by god only 6,000 years ago, this is a similar thing. Wanting to believe something and coping hardcore even though there is no evidence

Poor fucker, nice haricut, smile, college degree, doing fun shit with animals, recognizes dogpill and says he's a dog.

But if he only knew that chikanmaxxing is the only way out for ricecels ...

Funniest shit I’ve seen all week :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Funny how people spend so much time on their bio, then it ends up like generic trash.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah:

Biomaxxing isn't the way.

How are Asians so smart and retarded at the same time?
Asian society and culture is very much betabuxx culture. Unlike the west though, betabuxxing is real and actually works.

Doesn't mean that noodlewhores actually want ricecels tho :lul: